Sign in to follow this  
acra24

Problem installing V2.3 into V3

Hi Bryan

I'm having an issue with the install of the latest version of FS2Crew for Airbus.  When I run the installer it goes through the normal process and appears to install ok.  It installs the manual and the uninstaller but the main exe file isn't there and I can't find it in the root folder.  It's as though it didn't install that part.  I have AV turned off as usual and my other Fs2Crew products have installed ok.  There was one unusual thing that happened when I ran it the first time, a W10 warning message came up, which I have never seen before, saying that Windows had blocked an unknown file or script from running (I have UAC turned off).  I was able to select either BLOCK or READ MORE.  I selected READ MORE and it allowed me to run it anyway. I've tried it three times now with no luck. All previous editions were fine for me.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

There is no main EXE for the Airbus.  I assume you're referring to the FS2Crew Config Manager, similar to what you had in 737 Reboot or the 777,

To "enable" FS2Crew Airbus, you would use the Aerosoft Configurator.  It has an FS2Crew "enable" button built directly into it.

Remember that the A318/A319 Configurator is separate from the A320/A321 Configurator.

So if using both models sets, you'd need to enable FS2Crew twice (once in each configurator).

The Aerosoft Airbus Configurator can be located in START - ALL PROGRAMS - AEROSOFT.

Best,

Bryan, does this update work with the bundled version which comes with Aerosoft's A318/319? FS2Crew installed without an error before but couldn't be enabled because it did not recognize Prepar3D V3.

EDIT: Got it in the meantime. It's only RAAS which is bundled, not the voice or button FS2Crew. 

Hans

Bryan, does this update work with the bundled version which comes with Aerosoft's A318/319? FS2Crew installed without an error before but couldn't be enabled because it did not recognize Prepar3D V3.

EDIT: Got it in the meantime. It's only RAAS which is bundled, not the voice or button FS2Crew. 

Correct, the "locked" version of RAAS comes bundled with the Airbus.

FS2Crew, the flight crew program, is a separate purchase.

Best,