Sign in to follow this  
tilgazt

Saitek incompatibility

I searched the forum for Saitek and got no hits.  Somewhat surprising because there seem to be many, many people who have the same problems with the fact that the Saitek Multi panel does not work with PMDG aircraft.  The only things that work are the CRS selector, flaps and pitch.  The other selectors do not work, nor do the Autopilot or the auto throttle.  They do work on the standard FSX airfraft.

From having Googled a solution it appears that several other third party products are required.  Unfortnately there is no conformity to what is exactly required. 

Just wondering why this information is not available on either the Saitek or the PMDG websites.  I contacted Saitek but their suggestions did not resolve the issues.

It would be nice to have clear instructions on how to get these two products to speak to each other, directly if at all possible.

I added the following 2 lines to the 737NGX_Options.ini file, as per PMDG's suggestion, also without success

[sDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

Any specific instructions on how to get them to talk will be very much appreciated.

I have a lot of Saitek gear and I use the registered version of Spad.Next for both the NGX and the 777.   The multipanel, radio panel, switch panel, and the BIP are fully supported.  The FIP will be supported the next release later this month.  You can try it for free for 5 days to see if you like it.  Just google Spad Next for the web address.  

To both of you:

Full names - first and last - are required in the forum here.

Kyle Rodgers