Sign in to follow this  
Guest chestnuts

BLERIOT XI...new release for FS2002 , FS2004 , CFS3

Guest Gordius

Thanks for the heads up Chestnut. Just checked the site. Looks nice I will have try later this week.BTW referring to someone is chestnut feels a bit weird. Can you post a name next time :-)Andrew Brownhttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

The Bleriot looks fantastic ... I've downloaded it! :)

Hello Andrew, Chestnuts (Castagnettes) is most likely the author of the aircraft, Jean-Michel Castagne. He has kindly placed this important historic airplane in the Avsim library.It was the first airplane to cross the Manche, what the English mistakenly call the "English Channel". In fact, it was the first airplane to cross any body of water, for that matter. It was also the first mail flight since Louis Bleirot carried a sack of mail along with him.Best regards.Luis

Guest wildfire563

Hi,Thank you very much for this plane. It is excellent. I have one request, however. Is there any chance you could extend the VC model to include the whole plane? I use TrackIR and it is noticeable here as you fly. Obviously, this is an awesome "low and slow" observation plane for use with TrackIR.Thanks again,Thomas

Guest chestnuts

Hi thomas,you are right....due to the polygon number between FS2002 and FS2004.... I now have made the choice : one model for FS2002 and one model for 2004.I promess you to publish the 1st september a release bleriot11_r02 including the whole plane.thanks for your review:-)