Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

Registered but cannot post at Megascenery forum

I have problem with Megascenery not loading.See post above.Was working now not.I registered at Megatscenery forum but am unable to start new topic.I see others have had this problem?Any suggestions?Thanks Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Hello Ron. When you Register for the first time at a new Forum, it's takes between 24 and 48 hours before you can post or start a new topic.

Thanks for the info.

Ron

I assume that it is the PC Aviator Australia Community Forum that you are talking about and that you want to post in the Megascenery sub-forum.

From time to time, there have been delays in the processing of registrations there.

If that is the forum you are intending to post on and pending your registration being processed to enable you to post there, I would be prepared to post your query there to try and get you an earlier answer to it. However, I need you to clarify your problem with a bit more detail. For example, you mention that you have installed "Megascenery Ill". Do you mean MSE2 or MSE4X?

Gary

Thanks Gary,I uninstalled Megascenery Illinois then reinstalled.Seems to be OK but I now see the good and bad about photorealistic(?) Scenery.Nothing to do with Megascenery just how it appears.Doing what I wanted for Ill.Ron

Ron

I noticed a few minutes ago that you are now shown as registered on the PC Aviator Australia Forum (and, thus, able to post there) effective 16 November.

Gary