Ok so I am guessing this is a windows 10 problem, but I am not exactly sure how to fix it, because it seems related to another problem. So I just got a new system today,which I put windows 10 on as it was better than 8.1 in my personal opinion, and after installing fsx, I decided to install my saitek pro flight yoke, rudder pedals, and throttle quadrant. At first the yoke seemed to work ok with the drivers running well and the functionality reaching what it normally would on my old windows 7 computer. However after about an hour of having it plugged in the usb, the yoke, rudder system which was plugged in and the quadrant crashed simoultaniously. I checked some other forums and this seemed to be a problem with windows 7 as well, the fix for the rudder pedals was simple which was to unplug it from the yoke and put it in a separate port, however this could not fix the yoke and the throttles. I deleted the specific files from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE as well,but it didn't fix much. Looking at the device manager, the computer seemed to classify the yoke as a "generic usb hub" rather than a joystick, and after being somewhat lucky with using windows installer, which worked until I unplugged the yoke again.I am at this point unsure of what I need to do, I am not sure whether there is anything else I can do, has anyone else had this problem at all?

Are you using the newest Beta (win 10) drivers?

From Madcat 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I am having the same issue on W10x64 using the drivers from the link above. My yoke worked initially but is not now; however, the Saitek stick and pedals I have connected are working without issue. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Do a search for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management. Am not able to provide a more complete response for at least several days. Look at recent topics (last 90 days) in this specific Avsim forum.

Took a few minutes to try to track down the topics that might help.  Here is one. Looking for another

http://www.avsim.com/topic/476889-saitek-fligh:t-controllers-and-windows-10/

Cannot locate the other topic. Trying to do so too fast. Tip: Go into Windows 10 Device Manager. Drill into Human Interface Devices. Locate your Saitek USB devices, which may take some experimenting to identify as they may not be clearly identified.  Right click on Properties for each one and search the resulting tabs for a setting regarding power manaagement. Disable/deselect the check box for power management for any of the Saitek devices for which you find the box selected.  Note: in Windows 8 some users needed instead to edit the Windows Registry to disable power management, but for Windows 10, at least in my case, the Device Manager route solved the issue.  If Device Manager does not work for you then do a Google for Saitek, Windows 8, and power management.  You might also find help at the site for Spad.Next Link below. Ignore the fact that the page is mostly about Saitek panels. The Regedit info is good for yoke and pedals as well if you follow it carefully.

http://www.fsgs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=375

Hope these two, the link and the tip help you.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thank you Frank, I will look into this and report my findings.

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

I'm not sure if it helps, but if you want to try easy setting the Saitek devices Advanced Power Management, Google "apm fix for Saitek", download APME_fix_for_Saitek.zip and run CAPMES.exe (free program). Set all the Saitek devices to Fixed, close the program and allow the updates, next don't just reboot, close down and power off everything, then power on all the USBs and then fire up the PC.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com