Sign in to follow this  
Bill Alderson

Lear 35A and GNS 530

Hi,

I have the GNS 530 but the one in the Lear seems different than the one I use in all my other GA aircraft.  My main problem is that I can't seem to get to my saved flight plans for some reason.  Is there any way to get my full functioning GPS to work in this aircraft?

Thanks in advance....

Bill Alderson

Can I add my voice to this post?  I, too, own the GNS530 and 430 and wonder if there is a way to replace the one that come with the aircraft with one of these...or do you feel that yours has the same functionality?

Justin  Friedland

Well Justin, I posted this very question in several forums and pretty much came up empty on all of them.  So my guess is that, if there is a fix, people are pretty much keeping it to themselves ;)

I was able to contact the developer on Facebook and he said that he wasn't able to get anyone from Reality XP to answer his emails which is why we're stuck with what we have.. 

I broke down and purchased the Flight1 GNS 750 last night and plan on trying it out with the Lear later today.  It ain't cheap but, if you can see your way clear to purchasing one, it's well worth it.

Bill Alderson

Hey everyone. We tried to offer RXP integration, but unfortunately the devs over at RXP have gone silent. Meaning we cant get the source codes to code all of the custom 3D buttons to work with the gauge. It is disappointing, but once you fly the GTN750, you'll never think twice about your 530 again.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV