Sign in to follow this  
MM

Canyons and More

There is a new (and quite large - these things have grown!) piece of furniture sitting next to my computer desk.  It's black, seems to be made of metal and plastic, it has a blue light and it's whirring happily away.  It's letting me type this on it so I guess it's working.

Let the installations begin!  :Nail Biting: :Big Grin:

...so I guess it's working.

Let the installations begin!  :Nail Biting: :Big Grin:

A most logical deduction, I must say!

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Terrific news, Nick.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Blimey! That was quick!

Certainly was! I wasn't expecting it till next week at the earliest.  Ordered Sunday night, built & tested by Tuesday, shipped Wednesday, arrived Thursday lunchtime.  And I didn't even go for the express build option.  It all works and the build quality looks good. The plan for tonight is installing additional drives (including an SSD for FSX), then I can start bunging the software in.  All being well, I should be ready to fly tomorrow evening.

Terrific evening! Marvelous scenery, good company. Even though some of them got out of their sickbeds to attend! We discovered that Norton is not your friend when simming!

KennyMcCormick.png

Kenny, your coms WILL get better, don't give up.

Y'all come back, y'hear? :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

so after getting kicked out three times the fourth, after turning off Norton seemed to work....odd though because I have flown before with Norton working.  So I will reserve a small amount that it might have been something else.

Also at the end of the flight some weirdness came about, I started hearing morse code radio signals and my computer froze up and I had to reboot therefore I was unable to pass on my goodbye salutations before departing....sorry about that.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Bryan

Were you networking when you were flying before?

Bizarre:  morse code from beyond the unknown.  Weird!  I chucked Norton a long time ago

And Bert, I flew the Seneca from Vancouver to Calgary this evening.  Everything worked perfectly, as far as I could tell--I noticed a couple of your "improvements" in the process, so I'm grateful for your efforts.  Great job!

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Looks like a fun flight.  Sorry I missed it.  Had to reinstall FSX today, so I'm going to fly the route myself for fun.

Bryan

Were you networking when you were flying before?

Bizarre:  morse code from beyond the unknown.  Weird!  I chucked Norton a long time ago

And Bert, I flew the Seneca from Vancouver to Calgary this evening.  Everything worked perfectly, as far as I could tell--I noticed a couple of your "improvements" in the process, so I'm grateful for your efforts.  Great job!

Stew

yes it was on a multi player flight just like last weekend...so its sort of odd.  

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3