Sign in to follow this  
HondaJet

Alabeo C207 Install in P3D v3.0?

I have the aircraft loaded in my p3d v2.5 right now using the FSX/P3D install.  I tried to install it into v3.0 today by using that installer and point it to my v3.0 folder.  That did run through the install process as normal but it did not load anything into my v3.0 folder and nothing is showing in p3d aircraft selection screen.

Has anyone found a reliable way to install this aircraft into v3.0?  What are the steps?

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Jerry Hayman

What I did was rename my old old P3dv2.5 to P3dv2.5.old & then renamed my p3dv3 to p3d2.5 & kind of trick the installer to install into the bogus 2.5 folder. I installed the Navajo & c 404 that way. Don't forget to change the name of the bogus 2.5 back to v3.

Ron

Your welcome, I got this fix from another post on Avsim , I think it was in the General forum

Ron

Hi, please indicate how to install the C207 to P3Dv3.0 or v3.1 in case you don't have any P3Dv2 installed in your machine??

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi, please indicate how to install the C207 to P3Dv3.0 or v3.1 in case you don't have any P3Dv2 installed in your machine??

Bump

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

This should be pretty simple (although I have never tried it).  You open up Windows Explorer and add a folder called P3Dv2.  When you install the C207 and indicate you have P3Dv2 installed when asked, you will fake out the installer and it will install the aircraft into P3Dv2.  Now, just go to the P3Dv2 folder that you added and the installation should be in that folder.  You now move the files over into P3Dv3.

This is about the same as when you install the Carenado Phenom 300.  You tell the installer where your Prepar3D_v3 folder is located.  Of course it will not install it in this folder (do not ask me why).  Instead it will install all of the files and components into C:\Program Files (x86)\Carenado Installer (not sure if Alabeo does the same).  You then move those files over to where Prepar3D is installed.  I believe you will also have to make an entry in the dll.xml (if you do not have an entry there from an installation from another Alabeo or Carenado product).

I do not know why Carenado and Alabeo continues to think their installers work with Prepar3D 3.0.  They do not.  Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10