Sign in to follow this  
fstulm

Service Pack 1d for 777-200LR/F Boxed Version

Hello all,

I have the boxed version of 777-200LR/F from Aerosoft which includes updates up to service pack 1c.

I want to get the latest service update - SP1d - and I don't know how. Per PMDG's website instructions, the only way to get SP1d is via an electronic purchase:

"You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 777 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email."

Since I have not purchased it through eCommerce (and obviously there is no email), how can I get Service Pack 1d for my 777-200LR/F ?

Thank you all in advance,

Ionut (John) G. Micu

I have the boxed version of 777-200LR/F from Aerosoft which includes updates up to service pack 1c.

Since you purchased through Aerosoft, they are the ones who service your purchase experience (to include updates, and so on). As such, you should look into their support system, which very easily brings you to an update page. For your convenience, I have linked it here:

http://support.aerosoft.com/details.php?dl=Vks0IAAEWpNSjh08jEOlcMSi5jvM2jM6Zp9LIXi7F2Iq9023ZRUyhdjPqn3R1JvQ6BczYNNdfdqCSfIzNQpn%2FNSyfzFg1%2FbY

(Scroll to the bottom for the update.)

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

Thank you so very much for your quick and precise response, I got it and it seems to work fine.

Sincerely,

Ionut (John) G. Micu

Thank you so very much for your quick and precise response, I got it and it seems to work fine.

You're welcome. I should've mentioned this earlier, but if anything doesn't seem to be working correctly, make sure to uninstall any 777 version you have on your machine and then install only from the downloaded installer.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi guys,

I tried to find the release notes for SP 1d, but wasn't successful.

Can someone help me out here? I only found the file in the download package, but it's rather short....

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Stefan

I tried to find the release notes for SP 1d, but wasn't successful.

Can someone help me out here? I only found the file in the download package, but it's rather short....

SP1D is a Steam Compatibility update. Its main purpose was to make the installer aware of FSX:SE. It did not include many changes to the code, other than the addition of a couple features, which everyone already knows about: basic datalink, and weather radar.

Kyle Rodgers

SP1D is a Steam Compatibility update. Its main purpose was to make the installer aware of FSX:SE. It did not include many changes to the code, other than the addition of a couple features, which everyone already knows about: basic datalink, and weather radar.

I may be getting on your nerves, but: Where can I read about your metioned stuff about datalink and weather radar?

Sorry for being a pain in the &@($* :-)

I may be getting on your nerves, but: Where can I read about your metioned stuff about datalink and weather radar?

Sorry for being a pain in the &@($* :-)

In the Intro Manual.

Full names in each post in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Kyle,

I was not aware that the latest update for 200 from Aerosoft contained the fully working product. Can you please confirm me that it is so?

Also, like it was mentioned above, does the latest update for base 200 contain datalink and weather radar like 300? I thought that these feature are only available on the 300. What is the situation here?

Thank you in advance,

Ionut (John) G. Micu

I was not aware that the latest update for 200 from Aerosoft contained the fully working product. Can you please confirm me that it is so?

Also, like it was mentioned above, does the latest update for base 200 contain datalink and weather radar like 300? I thought that these feature are only available on the 300. What is the situation here?

The only difference between the Aerosoft update and the one you get from us is the fact that you buy one from us and one from Aerosoft. What led you to believe otherwise?

The 200 has both datalink and weather radar. If you find that yours does not have these features, then you should uninstall the 300ER, and then the 200LR/F. Install your Aerosoft version (downloaded/updated installer ONLY), and then install the 300ER.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

Sorry to take so much of your time, I think there is something that I misunderstood; you see, I only have the 200, I don't have the 300.

So, in my case, would the latest update for 200 provide datalink and weather or do I need also the 300 be present in order to have these features in 200?

Ionut (John) G. Micu

Sorry to take so much of your time, I think there is something that I misunderstood; you see, I only have the 200, I don't have the 300.

So, in my case, would the latest update for 200 provide datalink and weather or do I need also the 300 be present in order to have these features in 200?

The 200 has both datalink and weather radar. If you find that yours does not have these features, then you should uninstall the 200LR/F. Install your Aerosoft version (downloaded/updated installer ONLY).

Kyle Rodgers

:)  maybe  you should look in  your  start menu click all programs  under  pmdg simulation

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg