Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

The New Pro version

With the new Pro version coming out tomorrow for P3D v3

I have to think of buying the voice version to go along side it.

Questions

Does your Voice version install into v3?

Will you need to update it for the pro version? probable yes but am sure it will work fine for day to day ops.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

David, Bryan has confirmed that the P3Dv3 compatible version will probably be released at the end of the week. See here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/478381-fs2crew-majestic-q400-for-p3dv3/#entry3327081

I haven't asked for a specific Pro version, but I don't think it is necessary. By the way, FS2Crew for the Majestic is great. Especially in the Q400 the co-pilot helps a lot to reduce the workload to a more manageable level.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Well if the upcoming version supports the Pro version it will be a day 1 purchase for me as this beast of plane makes my life hard :)

From EGFF to YSSY

@NYxxUK please note that currently the FS2Crew Q400 is not compatible with VRInsight and LINDA. The voice cuts in and out.  If you have this equipment just be aware.  Scot from LINDA is working on it and FS2Crew is awesome for the Q400 outside of this issue.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

@NYxxUK please note that currently the FS2Crew Q400 is not compatible with VRInsight and LINDA. The voice cuts in and out.  If you have this equipment just be aware.  Scot from LINDA is working on it and FS2Crew is awesome for the Q400 outside of this issue.

Good point. I really hope that Scot can solve the issue. It's kind of frustrating not being able to use the the MCP Combo when flying the Q400 with FS2Crew. But even without the MCP Combo it's such a great plane...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

I have been waiting for the installer for the Q400 for V3, and haven't flown in yet in V3. I hope the updated installer will work for the Q400 Pro. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

…and what about FSX or FSX:SE with the PRO version of the Q400? Hardly surprising, but the install replaces the old panel.cfg, taking out the FS2Crew entries. I could just reinstall the panel.cfg entries but I'm a bit reluctant since there is so much that has changed from the PILOT version.

Andy

Hardly surprising, but the install replaces the old panel.cfg, taking out the FS2Crew entries.

FS2Crew doesn't replace the panel.cfg but adds the necessary entries for the windows of FS2Crew. And since Bryan is aware of the Pro version, I'm pretty sure he will try his FS2Crew with the Pro version before he releases it. By the way, that's the reason it is not yet released...

I was referring to the PRO version replacing the panel.cfg rather than FS2Crew. The PRO install overwrites whatever panel.cfg you had before the install. One effect being that there are now no longer any FS2Crew entries. The PRO version is released...I'm flying it now. My question remains; does 1.3 work for the PRO version in FSX:SE without modification?

Andy

Thanks Mark, I dont use VRinsight or LINDA but thanks for the thought. 

Got the v3 Patch looking forward to installing tonight and looking forward to FS2Crew when it comes out for the PRO and v3. 

Ive spent the day at "work" doing my normal flows so am ready for tonight lol.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

VERY IMPORTANT:

Do not attempt to install FS2Crew Dash 8 Q400 into P3D V3.

Wait for the official installer!

Is FS2Crew working for the Q400 Pro in FSX now, or do you need to update it for the Pro?

Is FS2Crew working for the Q400 Pro in FSX now, or do you need to update it for the Pro?

It appears to work just fine in Pro out of the box.

FYI, I just released V1.4 with P3D V3 support and a bug fix.  The file is on the FS2Crew server.

• Upvote 2

FYI, I just released V1.4 with P3D V3 support and a bug fix.  The file is on the FS2Crew server.

Brilliant!  The final piece of the jigsaw I needed to get V2.5 off my hard drive....