Sign in to follow this  
lifendet

No Airports after installation

I have fsx steam installed on m drive working perfect

Decided to reinstall fsx box on D drive but after installation no airports show in select airport. Its empty. I tried repairing but no luck. Any ideas????

Thanks but none of those advice works and my scenery library is also blank. Strange thing,in my fsx folder, scenery the list is showing but not in fsx when I start it.

Figured out the airport issue but now my Aircraft not showing on preview screen when setting up flight and my scnenery setting keep going back to zero for everything. The terrain and water options and the autogen density. I cant get them to save and stay on what I selected.

Do you have all the boxes checked like "Show all variations", Mfgrs, etc?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Try running FSX.Exe as administrator. I've seen it where it can't make changes to its own file because the scenery.cfg was changed.

FSX needs to regenerate after installing for the first time or adding a scenery. If it's not run in admin mode and you have one of the newer windows OS than it won't have access to its sin program files unless it's run as admin.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Do you have all the boxes checked like "Show all variations", Mfgrs, etc?

Aircraft not showing on free flight screen after selected.

Try running FSX.Exe as administrator. I've seen it where it can't make changes to its own file because the scenery.cfg was changed.

FSX needs to regenerate after installing for the first time or adding a scenery. If it's not run in admin mode and you have one of the newer windows OS than it won't have access to its sin program files unless it's run as admin.

Ran as admin no help. windows 7

Figured out the airport issue but now my Aircraft not showing on preview screen when setting up flight and my scenery setting keep going back to zero for everything. The terrain and water options and the autogen density bars keep going back to 0. I cant get them to save and stay on what I selected.

bump

I tried posting a pic but no luck. My screen has land and clouds in background without aircraft and my terrain and water settings are all to the left. Whenever I change them they go back to the left after I hit ok.