Sign in to follow this  
shaddyy

Dash 8 pro released!

Majestic dash 8 pro is now available at least on justflight and simmarket! go get this gem

• Upvote 1

Does it work flawlessly in P3Dv3? The webpage only mentions P3Dv2... I'm getting it anyway because at some point it will be fully compatibale with v3, but I just would like to here some feedback from those who tried.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

I am waiting until they say if it will work with FS 2 Crew. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Yessssss!  No problems ordering from simMarket and downloading now.  Won't be able to play with it for a couple hours, though.  Update price from Pilot Edition was $25.18, a very modest price IMO for all the new features.

• Upvote 1

Richard P. Kelly

YEE-Haw! Downloading from Just Flight, after the upgrade offer, and some saved bonus points, I paid the grand total of $7.50.  :dance::Party:

Cheers, Craig

90 bucks eeek!

I'll have to wait for a sale

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

YEE-Haw! Downloading from Just Flight, after the upgrade offer, and some saved bonus points, I paid the grand total of $7.50.  :dance::Party:

Cheers, Craig

Same here Craig...upgrade price minus JF points equaled $18 ....somebody call the cops i just stole a dash-8  !!!

• Upvote 2

Same here,payed $18 dollars.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Does it work flawlessly in P3Dv3? The webpage only mentions P3Dv2... I'm getting it anyway because at some point it will be fully compatible with v3, but I just would like to here some feedback from those who tried.

I says on the website, P3D v.2 or higher, so it should work in v.3.

It also says: 

• P3D v3 compatibility available via beta patch, available for download from account after purchase

Cheers, Craig

I went to purchase from Just Flight website however it's not applying the discount upgrade price?

Did you have this issue?

Hirdy

NOTE:  Disregard.  All sorted.

Cheers, Craig

I'm jealous! I had to pay every bit of $27, but I'm not complaining.  I'd have paid twice that and felt like I was getting a deal  :wub:

Yes I got that email too but the problem is, I think I am a rank amateur so I am not sure if it is appropriate for me to fly the pro version or if I could tell the difference. I know how to turn it on. does that count?

Yes I got that email too but the problem is, I think I am a rank amateur so I am not sure if it is appropriate for me to fly the pro version or if I could tell the difference. I know how to turn it on. does that count?

I don't have it yet, but I would say PRO features like Touch Control Steering and the HGS system will make the aircraft easier to fly. Having speed and vector information out the front window would have made my first dozen or so approaches in the Q400 a lot more stable!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

As per usual FS pilotshop is the last out the gate...no mention of it on their site :(