Dash 8 pro released!

Installed

Patch added

Set Cold And Dark as default state

Set Spoiler axes for noise wheel

Did one circuit of EGNX, same FPS as PMDG NG

Stunning aircraft.

Feels very hands on and will make a great change from the NG/777

Feels like a PMDG product, it does not get any better than that.

Look forward to digging deep. love that you can burst your tyres if you land hard.

Just joined another VA lol Flybee V, perfect for the Q400.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Installed

Patch added

Stunning aircraft.

Look forward to digging deep. love that you can burst your tyres if you land hard.

Hi David 

one question, is the HUGS working?

Thank you :)

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Yep

q400.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Has the FPS become worse? The pilot edition has always better FPs for me than the PMDG 737NG.

• Upvote 1

RobdeVries.jpg

Yep

Thq :) and downloading,,,

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Just what I was hoping to hear, credit card here I come!

Do you have space on your signature for that?  :wink:

Or time for that matter?  :Shocked:

Have a look at the Airline2Sim Cadet Training course for the Q400. Great video series which gets you up to speed quickly. Goes on sale every once in a while. The training series will be continued with the First Officer Training shortly. Really worth it!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Have a look at the Airline2Sim Cadet Training course for the Q400. Great video series which gets you up to speed quickly. Goes on sale every once in a while. The training series will be continued with the First Officer Training shortly. Really worth it!

There is much to learn flying the Q400 and the Cadet Training gives an excellent way to learn the proper procedures on that aircraft rather than the trial and error method. It's no Boeing or Airbus, you really have to fly this aircraft every minute. . 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Do you have space on your signature for that?  :wink:

Or time for that matter?  :Shocked:

I will make the space

Ill make the time  :wink:

It's no Boeing or Airbus, you really have to fly this aircraft every minute. . 

Yep. It keeps you much busier than the Airbus or the Boeing during flight. Flights are much less boring... But also more challenging...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

We successfully were able to use the Shared Cockpit function last night.  However we were unable to do it without Himachi.

That could be because neither one of us was opening the router ports correctly, but regardless, Networking it with Himachi works just as easy if not easier then messing with network ports.

Carl Thompson

If you don't care about shared cockpit, what is the major driver to upgrade?  I rarely use failures, so it boils down to weather radar, I think.  CWS would not be something I think I would use as I have no problems hand flying the current pilot edition. Anything else I am missing ?

shared cockpit is really something else, I tried it online on ivao with a friend today. Really addictive!

-Roland

shared cockpit is really something else, I tried it online on ivao with a friend today. Really addictive!

I am sure its cool but I just think of the practicality of arranging a session.  You have to find a partner and both be available at the same time for the same agreed upon flight.  Sounds like someone could make an app for this that would do the matching......besides, I have my FS2Crew FO !!

Installed

Patch added

Stunning aircraft.

Does the upgrade save your calibrated throttle information from the pilot version?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Yep. It keeps you much busier than the Airbus or the Boeing during flight. Flights are much less boring... But also more challenging...

Absolutely, sometimes I am doing an RNV approach with Pro ATC giving me vectors and headings and airspeed changes, and by the time I land, I need a beer.... :wink: Got about 250 hours in the 400 and still learning. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310