Sign in to follow this  
phrgflyer

Library notification email

I was wondering if the library email notification system has gone off line again?

I was receiving the AVSIM Libraries email before I went on vacation on 10/31/15 and now I do not receive it again.

Harry Nelson

I too was wondering  the last time that I got mail from the library was Nov 12, something is down maybe the postman stopped delivering the mail. lol :excl:

Yes,no mail since Nov12.I'm on the mailing notification list so I don't know what's going on and why I'm not receiving them.Thanks Kimmer

Yes,no mail since Nov12.I'm on the mailing notification list so I don't know what's going on and why I'm not receiving them.Thanks Kimmer

Hello, please send us an email at 'library[at]avsim[dot]com' containing the email address you used to register on the mailing list and we'll look into it.

I too am having this problem and have sent you an email as requested. This is the second time this has happened. The last time the hiatus lasted about 8 months, and then I suddenly got a batch of outdated emails, following which the regular delivery resumed. This was about 2 months ago. Now your What's New emails have stopped again.

They started to trickle in again today. I have received several today that date back a week or so. 

Regards,

Joe Esposito