Sign in to follow this  
klamal

EzDok ever go on sale?

Since trying out X-Plane, I now can't live with the default view handling of P3D and would like to get EzDok.  With getting close to Black Friday, should I wait to see sales or just buy now?  Has anyone seen EzDok go on sale?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Hey,

maybe this is something for you, at least for the time waiting...far from perfect but better than nothing :-)

Hey,

maybe this is something for you, at least for the time waiting...far from perfect but better than nothing :-)

Looks interesting.  But, maybe not all the way what I want in comparison to what X-Plane does.  Once on a view, I want the same single mouse button click to enable mouse look like X-Plane.  I may missed it here but it doesn't look like this does anything as far as that's concerned, right?  I believe this is something you can configure in EzDok.  I don't want to have to hit space bar and then move the mouse to look around.  Looking to do that with just the mouse.  So, this is half way there but not quite all the way unless I'm missing something?  Plus, to be able to assign buttons to a view so after looking all around, I can just hit a button and jump right to a certain view.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Don't wait just get it. It's one of the best addons there is and it is reasonably priced.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I have re-assigned the spacebar mouse look option to one of the buttons on my Logitech G700s mouse. Other buttons on the mouse are assigned to various camera views in the cockpit so I have almost full control on the mouse. I have been using the standard camera views for years like this however I have recently purchased OpusFSI for camera views with the vibration effect but I still use the mouse in the same way for changing cameras.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Ezdok is great,  Love the outside view's on the plane with all the effects.   Have to say though,  x-plane's built in view ability is something i really missed coming to P3D.  

I have re-assigned the spacebar mouse look option to one of the buttons on my Logitech G700s mouse. Other buttons on the mouse are assigned to various camera views in the cockpit so I have almost full control on the mouse. I have been using the standard camera views for years like this however I have recently purchased OpusFSI for camera views with the vibration effect but I still use the mouse in the same way for changing cameras.

Thats very good, never thought of doing that.  Just googled the G700,  loads of buttons there alright to assign  

Don't wait just get it. It's one of the best addons there is and it is reasonably priced.

Yeah... for ezdok in particular it-s an exception, but other than that I found that "don't wait" is the worst advice I could ever receive...

Unless you're really desperate for something WAIT until the sales, specially now with black Friday and end of year, THAT's the time to buy...

Also, while nobody would argue that some addons are great and reasonably priced, if one can get them at a discount, why not? Everything is expensive enough as it is...