mans15.jpg

mans16.jpg

mans17.jpg

mans18.jpg

mans19.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 3

C'mon, guys. Give me a break already.

I sold my flight sim computer and all my stuff some time ago because I got a little bored with it all, having been at it since the very early versions. I even remember getting my first, free copy of Fly! at Oshkosh. A money pit and all.

But it's screenshots such as these, and all those posted with the new V3 of P3D, that are making it extremely hard for me not to rebuild my home cockpit.

The hobby is growing by leaps and bounds to point where all I'll need is the wind in my hair (or rather over my old retired bald pate) to make it real.

Anyway, great shots there, HL.

JTW

• Upvote 1

C'mon, guys. Give me a break already.

I sold my flight sim computer and all my stuff some time ago because I got a little bored with it all, having been at it since the very early versions. I even remember getting my first, free copy of Fly! at Oshkosh. A money pit and all.

But it's screenshots such as these, and all those posted with the new V3 of P3D, that are making it extremely hard for me not to rebuild my home cockpit.

The hobby is growing by leaps and bounds to point where all I'll need is the wind in my hair (or rather over my old retired bald pate) to make it real.

Anyway, great shots there, HL.

JTW

Thank you for commenting!....Real world scenery now makes flight simulation relevant.

HLJAMES

Great shots   Is that LeMans racing track I see on one of your screenshots?

signCopy.jpg

Love the city shots with max autogen, then the contrast of the fields....Superb shots and great photoscenery.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Nice shots!

Appreciate the comment!

Great shots   Is that LeMans racing track I see on one of your screenshots?

Thank you for commenting!.....yes 24 Heures du Mans....FIA World Endurance Championship since 1923. .

HLJAMES

Wonderful selection of shots, HL.    FRANCE VFR  scenery looks great, but not sure how best to purchase, and seems pretty expensive for the whole country.  Maybe a big file too.  I have MSE Belgium, Italy and Spain, and Switzerland Professional and Austria Professional.  France and Germany are all that is missing for central Europe.

What do you recommend for jumping into France VFR, bite the bullet and buy all the regions/provinces.

Thanks!

JOHN

Love the city shots with max autogen, then the contrast of the fields....Superb shots and great photoscenery.

Thank you for commenting!

Wonderful selection of shots, HL.    FRANCE VFR  scenery looks great, but not sure how best to purchase, and seems pretty expensive for the whole country.  Maybe a big file too.  I have MSE Belgium, Italy and Spain, and Switzerland Professional and Austria Professional.  France and Germany are all that is missing for central Europe.

What do you recommend for jumping into France VFR, bite the bullet and buy all the regions/provinces.

Thanks!

JOHN

Thanks much for comments!.....France VFR HD Photo a quality product their waterwork along the coastlines has spectacular beauty the French Alps and Pyrenees mountains make it a must have scenery!

HLJAMES

Thanks!

JOHN

John, not sure if you meant that all you are missing for Central Europe or that MSE doesn't have a product for France or Germany. Just in case you are not aware MSE does have Germany. Unfortunately It is not very good in my opinion. I am eagerly waiting France as well. I believe that MSE made  a post about a year back about two surprise sceneries. Not long after that announcement they released Germany. Since then they haven't released a big scenery. I may have missed something but I wouldn't be surprised if France is in the pipeline. Anyway, you may know this already. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Looking good as always HL&J!  :P

Big Thank You 

John, not sure if you meant that all you are missing for Central Europe or that MSE doesn't have a product for France or Germany. Just in case you are not aware MSE does have Germany. Unfortunately It is not very good in my opinion. I am eagerly waiting France as well. I believe that MSE made  a post about a year back about two surprise sceneries. Not long after that announcement they released Germany. Since then they haven't released a big scenery. I may have missed something but I wouldn't be surprised if France is in the pipeline. Anyway, you may know this already. 

Thanks for your comment!......waited a long time for France VFR not disappointed! 

HLJAMES

Thanks, Mike.  Yes, I agree with you about Germany MSE---somewhat disappointing.   HL's shots of France VFR are very impressive indeed.

JOHN

I agree with that the OP's France VFR looks outstanding. I am sure that the developer focus their energy on a small area at a time. Which is why it looks so amazing. I don't fly to France enough to justify the cost. I tend to fly long haul into an international airport. Looking at the current offering for Charles DeGaulle it looks like it needs a serious refresh. This keeps me out of France. Developers are doing some big European airports like Schipol and Frankfurt I would love to see CDG.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Beautiful,Love The Clouds :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick