Sign in to follow this  
Pugilist2

L1011 in P3Dv3?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which L1011?  I use the Captain Sim L1011 without issues in P3D V3.

Cheers, Rob.

Working in V3.1? I've got it for fsx but I'd like to take advantage of the upcoming sale and grab the P3D version if it works in 3.1. Thanks.

I've been using it without issue. Love this plane. I remember as a child, standing in the rear of Delta's L1011 with the weird toilet layout. Anyway, here's my proof of use of the Captain Sim L1011 in P3D V3.1: https://youtu.be/hjqe0pPU1m8

Excellent! Thanks Jesse. (I haven't been playing the the dynamic reflections much.. looks cool  in the video though!)

I don't have P3D v.3 yet, still run quite happily 2.5. All of my CS products work in 2.5 without issues, except the CS L1011. I have the latest version 1.3 installed, which should point to P3D, as it is P3D compatible. 

So after downloading version 1.3, I uninstalled everything that related to the 1.2 version (which didn't run either) and tried to install the latest version. Funny thing is, during the install process I was asked whether I like to have it installed in FSX or FSX SE, it did not mention P3D. As I have EMT, I chose FSX. The installer pointed to P3D and everything installed as I thought, correctly. Then I started P3D, chose the L1011 and had the plane showing up in cold and dark without gear. I could not get her to start the engines. Then I chose a default plane with engines running, switched again to the L1011, same results. No gears, no engines running.

Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Bernd 

There is a specific P3D version of the L-1011. I don't think that the FSX version runs (protection, etc).

I have both the Captain Sim and the Just Flight versions of the L-1011. The Captain sim one works without issues in P3D version 3.1. Only the INS-version of the Just Flight one works for me in P3D v3.1. 

I would get the CS version. 

Sign in to follow this