Sign in to follow this  
VFRHawk

P3D V3, Pro ATC/X & PMDG 737

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the combination in the title.  If I load a flight plan in Pro ATC then I get the scrolling message across the top of the screen in the 737.  I change the frequency on the primary VHF to ATC as indicated, and I get the background chatter start.   However, when I press 1 to select departure clearance, all I get is a click, and the icon changes to a hand that's clicking a button in cockpit?  I've tried changing the keyboard shortcuts in Pro ATC, I've tried having the copilot do everything - and nothing - and it doesn't seem to make any difference, which makes me wonder if I've somehow managed to turn something off in P3D - a feeling that is added to by the fact that I can't seem to get the default ATC window to come up whether I have Pro ATC loaded or not, and whatever button I press to do so.

Does anyone have any idea which particularly dumb thing I've done to end up in this predicament!?

Many Thanks

Graham

please visit p3sd forums on LM folks have issues similar to your.

known fact:: PMDG products currently have issues with default ATC not popping up, not sure if there it an work around, but its an LM issue and they working to fix.

Aslo check youtube for ProAtc and PMDG tutorial vids quitte a few that go into the quirks of getting pmdg to work with proatc.

So some of the issues you having are not just you.

Also try using proatc with some default GA to keep things simple till you are competent with proatc. Been siming for years, but new to proatc, so am starting to learn it with default Mooney Acclaim, then after I can try with TubeLiner like PMDG.

Else the bugs and learning curve will be too much at once

Hi VFRHawk,

Solved my problem with ATC window not showing-up in PMDG 737NGX applying LM workaround fix below.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113735&start=30#p118370

Hope this may help.

Best regards,

Max

• Upvote 1

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX