Sign in to follow this  
miguelgrilo

Giving up on Linda!

Hi all, I'd be extremely grateful if someone could help me.

I'm not at all a professional on Linda but am desperately trying to get on the right side of the drag curve.

I've downloaded and bought the latest FSUIPC, installed it as per all the instructions and have it set with my Hotas x55, saitek panels, etc. Linda reads and seems to green light the buttons, but for some reason I just can't FSX to actually perform said actions! I'm really hoping its a silly and easy issue to fix, please help me with any input.

Regards

I have the same problem. Are you by any chance using a touch screen?

ZORAN

Hi all, I'd be extremely grateful if someone could help me.

I'm not at all a professional on Linda but am desperately trying to get on the right side of the drag curve.

I've downloaded and bought the latest FSUIPC, installed it as per all the instructions and have it set with my Hotas x55, saitek panels, etc. Linda reads and seems to green light the buttons, but for some reason I just can't FSX to actually perform said actions! I'm really hoping its a silly and easy issue to fix, please help me with any input.

Regards

Welcome to LINDA. I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems getting it working for you. 

What aircraft are you trying to use?  Is your FSUIPC4 registered?  I would ask you to do the following so that I can see what is happening:

1. Open FSX with your aircraft and start LINDA.
  2. Open the LINDA Console.
  3. Make sure that the aircraft name appears at the top of the LINDA page and that FSX Sync is clicked and the aircraft name box outlined in orange.
  4. Go to LINDA Settings page and click on Reload LAU Engine.
  5. Copy all the text in the Console and paste into a Notepad text document.
  6. Email the text file to linda@awginfosys.net.

I will analyse the data and get back to you. 

NOTE: LINDA does not work correctly with Touch Screens. Most have been coded out but if you are having problems I need to know the VID/PIDs (see pinned thread to find this info)>

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Found the solution with Scots help. I had just installed the necessary Linda files in my old FSX Classic directory instead of what I'm currently using which is FSX SE. Make sure you install it in the right directories! (Noob mistake)!

No problems. Glad to have helped.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew