Sign in to follow this  
piperarrow41

Lear 35A Sound Issue

I have noticed on the latest release that the engine sound does not change at all as you advance the throttles from idle to about 66.5% N1?  Above 66.5% N1 everything appears normal.  Also, there doesn't appear to be any thrust reverser sound?  Anyone else have these issues?

Thanks,

John

• Upvote 1

Guest BeaverDriver

My sound is fine on the advance, but like you I am missing the reverser sounds. Do you have a separate sound card or are you using on board sound?

I have noticed on the latest release that the engine sound does not change at all as you advance the throttles from idle to about 66.5% N1?  Above 66.5% N1 everything appears normal.  Also, there doesn't appear to be any thrust reverser sound?  Anyone else have these issues?

Thanks,

John

You are correct. Some numbers got moved around to correct one issue, and they affected both the idle and TR sounds. Mark is aware and working on a fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

V1.7 got an update from Turbine Sound Studio to work for uor new idle levels. Also we noticed the reversers were low in volume. TSS had forgot to add the reverser sounds and the reversers now sound amazing.

Guest BeaverDriver

Agreed! The reverse sounds now are outstanding! Actually the whole sound package is among the best I've heard for any FS aircraft.

+1    More Reverser Sound / No Sound on the TR advance / And...  on iddle, i can hear a little interruption of the engine sound, like  stop/play.....   Good to get it revised.

Happy Flying! :wink:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556