Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

A Bite From The Apple

The BIG APPLE........ :smile: Released from Drzewiecki Design NYC for XPlane 10.Never have I Experienced so much detail in a flight Sim...It's a Game Changer :smile: 

2h7khdv.jpg

2mhbhe.jpg

sg5pgn.jpg

15rigr9.jpg

Thanks for viewing friends

• Upvote 3

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

What are your frames looking like?

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Spectacular Manhattan views!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

What are your frames looking like?

Very Acceptable 

Patrick

Post deleted by user - wrong forum.

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I've spoken with the developer, and his opinion is that flying most third party commercial airliners into New York with this scenery running is going to cause an OOM.  I've tested it with many payware aircraft, and that's exactly what happens.  Add any payware airport scenery to the New York City area airport  you're flying into (even with any other payware airports in the area disabled) really adds to the possibility of an OOM.

For GA flying, I'm not sure if I prepare this scenery or Manhattan X, but you get a lot more area coverage with this one.

Beyond that, there WAS a trend (it seams to have dissipated as of late) for some scenery designers to use an over abundance of dark and gloomy textures (I have my own suspicions as to why and it has a LITTLE to do with DX10 and shaders), and this scenery brings that out in spades. Gotham-itis for sure!  I'm happy to see most scenery designers stepping away from this.

As always, I hope this information is helpful and I wish you all happy flights!

Does this also pertain to XP 10 64bit and 32gig of RAM.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Does this also pertain to XP 10 64bit and 32gig of RAM.

Oh man, I'm SO SORRY!  I didn't know the product was out of X-plane!  No sir, I don't believe it does.

My most sincere apologies!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I've spoken with the developer, and his opinion is that flying most third party commercial airliners into New York with this scenery running is going to cause an OOM.  I've tested it with many payware aircraft, and that's exactly what happens.  Add any payware airport scenery to the New York City area airport  you're flying into (even with any other payware airports in the area disabled) really adds to the possibility of an OOM.

For GA flying, I'm not sure if I prepare this scenery or Manhattan X, but you get a lot more area coverage with this one.

Beyond that, there WAS a trend (it seams to have dissipated as of late) for some scenery designers to use an over abundance of dark and gloomy textures (I have my own suspicions as to why and it has a LITTLE to do with DX10 and shaders), and this scenery brings that out in spades. Gotham-itis for sure!  I'm happy to see most scenery designers stepping away from this.

As always, I hope this information is helpful and I wish you all happy flights!

Wrong FlightSim platform.

Cool! Are there any helipads modeled?

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Cool! Are there any helipads modeled?

:smile: Yes :smile:

Patrick