Sign in to follow this  
Raven9000

Black Friday Deals are live! At SimMarket

Black Fridays deals are live, huge discounts on tons of stuff like Razbam, Tropicalsim, Latin VFR, etc.etc.!!

Too many to list, right now they have over 1200 products on sale for 8 days (up to Nov 30 most)

What are you waiting for?  :D

www.simmarket.com

Sweet!  I'm off to purchase the PMDG744v2(well maybe next holiday season)

• Upvote 1

Chris Sunseri

If you buy at fsdt directly you get a bigger discount

How?  At FSDT, purchasing both Vancouver and GSX together comes to $71.15 US.

At SimMarket, purchasing both comes to $50.01 US.

Edit to add:  Ahhh there is a 30% off coupon for FSDT.   TURKEY2015  Came out to $49.80 after coupon, but also charged me an extra $2.99 for tax.

Has anyone tried the Reality Sim Atlanta scenery?  Looks interesting, but have not seen any reviews of it anywhere.

http://secure.simmarket.com/reality-sim-scenery-reality-atlanta-fsx-p3d.phtml

Andrew Jones

This does look pretty good, would also like to know if anyone has purchased any of their products.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How? At FSDT, purchasing both Vancouver and GSX together comes to $71.15 US.

At SimMarket, purchasing both comes to $50.01 US.

Edit to add: Ahhh there is a 30% off coupon for FSDT. TURKEY2015 Came out to $49.80 after coupon, but also charged me an extra $2.99 for tax.

1) the reason for tax would depend on where you are relative to each store. I have no tax and the same if you enter a non US as your address(wouldn't really matter as no physical goods are shipped)

2) the way it works at fsdt, they give you a 15% discount on the second product and later. When you add the coupon that gives 30% stacked for roughly 40% combined. That's why buying 2 products comes out to about the same at fsdt than at simmarket (since one gets a 30 and the other a 40).

When you add the third and more, each of them get the 40, being more convenient than simmmarket

I wish FlyTampa would have sales on Simmarket. Flytampa NEVER NEVER has sale.  I would have bought Montreal and Tampa sceneries.

Oh well

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I wish FlyTampa would have sales on Simmarket. Flytampa NEVER NEVER has sale. I would have bought Montreal and Tampa sceneries.

Oh well

Regards,

Aharon

I wish they would have sales ANYWHERE, don't care through what store...

Flytampa NEVER NEVER has sale.

Not never, Aharon, just seldom.

I bought their LGAV when it was discounted.

• Upvote 1