Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Caution for those who purchase from ACE 737 yoke

Yeh sure the yoke gets a 10/10 because its a top yoke you can have for a simulator, be it the 737 or any other Boeing. This yoke will get you as close as to the real thing.

BUT the after sales is absolutely terrible, they sent me the yoke without the clipboard and its been 3 months with ONLY 1 email 6 weeks ago saying -

Sorry I have been away on holidays and then my brothers wedding.

We have Clipboards in stock and sending one to you immediately with the checklist.

Sincerely,

Haris

6 weeks later and NO CLIPBOARD i have sent a further 10 emails in that time with no reply. I believe i'm not the first to have such a problem.

So a word of warning if your Yoke comes without something be prepared to be neglected and lied at after paying over a 1000 USD.

Great one what an absolute joke of a company.

Vernon Howells

Yeh sure the yoke gets a 10/10 because its a top yoke you can have for a simulator, be it the 737 or any other Boeing. This yoke will get you as close as to the real thing.

BUT the after sales is absolutely terrible, they sent me the yoke without the clipboard and its been 3 months with ONLY 1 email 6 weeks ago saying -

Sorry I have been away on holidays and then my brothers wedding.

We have Clipboards in stock and sending one to you immediately with the checklist.

Sincerely,

Haris

6 weeks later and NO CLIPBOARD i have sent a further 10 emails in that time with no reply. I believe i'm not the first to have such a problem.

So a word of warning if your Yoke comes without something be prepared to be neglected and lied at after paying over a 1000 USD.

Great one what an absolute joke of a company.

I was just trying to buy the clipboard from them.  It said on the website to contact them for purchasing the clipboard. I sent them about four emails with not even one response. Finally I just bought a really nice one from a very responsive company on eBay.  Their yokes look even better than the ones that ACE offers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boeing-737NG-Flight-Control-System-Single-Yoke-for-Captain-First-Officer/172001778452?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D34577%26meid%3D58a56a1e9d1e462eb5d4af0d77f74e44%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D172001196618

They sent me my new clipboard within a week and contacted me every step of the way.  The clipboard is extremely good quality and I'm very happy with it.  

I already had a PFC Boeing 737 yoke, and it fit perfectly.  I didn't drill into my yoke and use the screws.  I just put it on with black plastic zip ties.  Works perfectly.

why dont you ask for the tracking number?. No way they would send it unregistered mail. Also are you in the same country? 6 weeks delay is possible half way round the world

ZORAN

I was going to go with Agronn good company wish i did.

@zoran, they promised me a clipboard 3 months ago with NO CLIPBOARD, but i did get a response finally 6 weeks ago saying there sending it.

RUBBISH, i ordered something from the USA and it took 2 weeks so don't tell me its delayed or half way around the world crap ok.

Guess what zoran go ahead and order from them you'll know MY PAIN and OTHERS pain about this company and there AFTERSALES farse!

Vernon Howells

Greetings

To add to Drivers comments.

I used an ACE yoke until I replaced it with a OEM yoke and column from a real B737 which was converted for FS use.  The yoke was quite good for a reproduction item but paled when compared to the real item.

ACE initially replied to all e-mails and the payment was very easy.

I waited close to 5 months - after full payment, for the yoke to be made and then shipped to Australia.  During this time e-mails from ACE were very sporadic and I had to push for a delivery status - there were all sorts of plausible excuses to possible delays......

On receipt of the yoke, the clipboard was missing in addition to some wires that were not correctly installed.  I repaired the wiring myself. 

I contacted ACE concerning the clipboard several times over the next 3 months - the e-mails were not returned, until I mentioned that I was going to post a  negative review on a forum - ACE then replied indicating a clipboard had been dispatched.  I asked for tracking data but this was not supplied.  Nothing turned up and I contacted ACE again to be told the clipboard would be sent to me in another consignment that was due to leave for Australia - this was to save postage.

Long story short, the clipboard arrived ~3 months later with a yoke for another Australian client in another state!  I had to contact the client directly to arrange shipping to my state.  I complained to ACE and they sent the internal shipping funds to me.

Needless to say I would NEVER deal with ACE again.  For some reason ACE does not reply to e-mails.  Furthermore, the company is not prompt in anything they do - other than in taking your payment.

Unfortunately this scenario is repeated time and time again with ACE and other unreliable re-sellers.  DEAL ONLY WITH RELIABLE VENDORS.

I wrote this post on my website after some bad experiences - http://www.flaps2approach.com/journal/2013/5/21/purchase-guidelines-avoid-being-disappointed.html

Cheers,    WilloW

WilloW (YMHB)

flaps2approach.com
B737-800 simulator

Well its getting sent out now, after threatning to write a bad review everywhere lol :)

Vernon Howells

FAO:  Vernon Howells aka.  Driver170

Thanks for your candid comments and opening up the dialogue on your experience with our services.  

I'm glad you shared your experience, and you now have my undivided attention.  

Putting myself in your shoes I would equally be frustrated and can relate to your experience when I myself ordered a throttle from Revsim 4 years ago without receiving my chart holders for the side of that yoke.  So believe me when I say " I get why your angry / frustrated".  I have gone through those same emotions.

Your previous dealings with ACE and Harris we're before my time, and catching up with him over a phone call today, it's fair to say he's been 'bollocked' for forgetting, to action this order and for requesting a deposit which when investigated was not returned.  I am returning the money back to you today, you should see this transaction through PAYPAL shortly.  I am shipping your clipboard and spare part to you today also, tracking will follow over e mail shortly.  Further more, as a gesture of good will, I am also sending you a further $100 credit for you to take yourself and perhaps your better half out for dinner, on me.  I apologize & have no words and equally disappointed, and can assure you that this is a 'one off', I have not come across this before and If I do, I will be resolving on a case by case basis, to put right the situation.  That's my guarantee.

To update anybody reading this post, ACE has undergone allot of changes in the last year.  

I have been a customer and have had similar experience when dealing in the customer service area.  One of the key contributing factors to accepting this role, was to turn this company around.  My 1st idea in taking charge, was to take a new product line to market, which has been extremely successful, and we have received nothing but positive feedback.  I purposely took charge of the business on the Desktop line side, to concentrate on Product development, customer engagement and have been active helping customers with setting up, issue, concerns, questions over holiday seasons, weekends and even in to the middle of the night (a never before for ACE).  I can assure you that we have taken full responsibility and have listened to these comments, with a view to ensuring these are mitigated to an absolute minimum moving forward and while i'm in charge. 

Comments / feedback and reviews can all be found on our FB for the time being, here (they're down the bottom of the page):

https://www.facebook.com/Aircraftcontrolengineering/

Customers (including yourself) now have a direct line to me, able to get hold of me through FB page and through email: darryl@737yoke.com and we have even setup a dedicated support desk for issue that need resolving to ensure they are tackled on a case by case basis, and receive immediate and undivided attention, found at: support@737yoke.com 

Interestingly, we never EVER see any comments which are negative about our yokes and their durability, realism, look, feel and longevity.  They are built to last, and when you install an ACE yoke in to your simpit, you'll know you've made the right decision.

I'd be more than open to having a direct conversation with you, to resolve any further issues that you might be experiencing, to avoid the previous experience you have received.  My only regret is that you didn't e mail me or I had insight in to this problem, otherwise your user experience would have been arguably, quite different.

Our business has been in-business for almost 15 year(s), and we have many MANY positive comments, reviews, videos of our products now through our social media platform located here:  while we re-launch a new website, with new products covering an assortment of aircraft;  Including; 737,747,757,767,777 and I am working on a 787 Desktop yoke right now, along with CRJ yoke soon to be released, EMB/ERJ yokes, Cessna yokes and tiller which I am launching very VERY soon indeed.

It's unfortunate it had to end this way, with comments through a forum,  However i understand your reasoning to do so, and we are glad you rought it to our attention.   Last year, we received 99.8% customer satisfaction rating, based on previous years which we're 81.4% and mostly due to customer service type issues.  

Candidly, Our business is here to stay.  We are growing, have recruited more staff and have expanded our operation in to Dubai markets, with partners such as AviationMegaStore and FlightSim Store who now support our products and can help reduce shipping issues/costs based on their locations also.

link:  https://www.aviationmegastore.com/cat/yokes-pedals-joysticks-288.html

Feel free to reach out when ready

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

All the Best

Darryl

ACE Team

• Upvote 2

Guys i just received a triple refund of my Rudder pedals deposit of 150 USD from Darryl who is new and is turning this business around for the best (ACE company). I can say he has been great in resolving my issue.

Vernon Howells

I have had two yokes from them via the EBay store and although responsiveness to emails has on occasions been on the slow or non-existent side I am very pleased with the yokes especially the last one which is an improved version over my first.

I also have a set of 737 pedals on order which I paid a $150 deposit back in May or June last year and really hoping to get an update soon on when they might be available.

David

David, please e mail me with your invoice number and details, and I will personally follow your PO from concept to fruition and provide you with updates along the way.

darryl@737yoke.com

Let's open up the dialogue there, and get your pedals shipped asap

We appreciate your business and couldn't agree more, about quality and craftsmanship - that's one feature which we stand apart from other options in the market.

Best

Darryl

Just a very quick message about my very recent purchase of an ACE yoke, I dealt personally with Darryl and Ali, and the communication was fantastic. They shipped amazingly fast. Yoke looks and feels great, and was a breeze to setup. Keep in mind I only did a quick flight in a default P3D plane...but even that experience was miles ahead of the Saitek Cessna it's replacing. The price seems very reasonable for what you get, compared to similar product. Now I can't wait to fire up the NGX and finally do some smooth manual flying. I'm sure I'll probably buy everything they make for my FS sim desk.

I highly recommend you give thoseguys a shot.

Regards

Will provide feedback to this topic depending if I get my order. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

On 1/8/2017 at 0:26 PM, Darrylacw579 said:

FAO:  Vernon Howells aka.  Driver170

Thanks for your candid comments and opening up the dialogue on your experience with our services.  

I'm glad you shared your experience, and you now have my undivided attention.  

Putting myself in your shoes I would equally be frustrated and can relate to your experience when I myself ordered a throttle from Revsim 4 years ago without receiving my chart holders for the side of that yoke.  So believe me when I say " I get why your angry / frustrated".  I have gone through those same emotions.

Your previous dealings with ACE and Harris we're before my time, and catching up with him over a phone call today, it's fair to say he's been 'bollocked' for forgetting, to action this order and for requesting a deposit which when investigated was not returned.  I am returning the money back to you today, you should see this transaction through PAYPAL shortly.  I am shipping your clipboard and spare part to you today also, tracking will follow over e mail shortly.  Further more, as a gesture of good will, I am also sending you a further $100 credit for you to take yourself and perhaps your better half out for dinner, on me.  I apologize & have no words and equally disappointed, and can assure you that this is a 'one off', I have not come across this before and If I do, I will be resolving on a case by case basis, to put right the situation.  That's my guarantee.

To update anybody reading this post, ACE has undergone allot of changes in the last year.  

I have been a customer and have had similar experience when dealing in the customer service area.  One of the key contributing factors to accepting this role, was to turn this company around.  My 1st idea in taking charge, was to take a new product line to market, which has been extremely successful, and we have received nothing but positive feedback.  I purposely took charge of the business on the Desktop line side, to concentrate on Product development, customer engagement and have been active helping customers with setting up, issue, concerns, questions over holiday seasons, weekends and even in to the middle of the night (a never before for ACE).  I can assure you that we have taken full responsibility and have listened to these comments, with a view to ensuring these are mitigated to an absolute minimum moving forward and while i'm in charge. 

Comments / feedback and reviews can all be found on our FB for the time being, here (they're down the bottom of the page):

https://www.facebook.com/Aircraftcontrolengineering/

Customers (including yourself) now have a direct line to me, able to get hold of me through FB page and through email: darryl@737yoke.com and we have even setup a dedicated support desk for issue that need resolving to ensure they are tackled on a case by case basis, and receive immediate and undivided attention, found at: support@737yoke.com 

Interestingly, we never EVER see any comments which are negative about our yokes and their durability, realism, look, feel and longevity.  They are built to last, and when you install an ACE yoke in to your simpit, you'll know you've made the right decision.

I'd be more than open to having a direct conversation with you, to resolve any further issues that you might be experiencing, to avoid the previous experience you have received.  My only regret is that you didn't e mail me or I had insight in to this problem, otherwise your user experience would have been arguably, quite different.

Our business has been in-business for almost 15 year(s), and we have many MANY positive comments, reviews, videos of our products now through our social media platform located here:  while we re-launch a new website, with new products covering an assortment of aircraft;  Including; 737,747,757,767,777 and I am working on a 787 Desktop yoke right now, along with CRJ yoke soon to be released, EMB/ERJ yokes, Cessna yokes and tiller which I am launching very VERY soon indeed.

It's unfortunate it had to end this way, with comments through a forum,  However i understand your reasoning to do so, and we are glad you rought it to our attention.   Last year, we received 99.8% customer satisfaction rating, based on previous years which we're 81.4% and mostly due to customer service type issues.  

Candidly, Our business is here to stay.  We are growing, have recruited more staff and have expanded our operation in to Dubai markets, with partners such as AviationMegaStore and FlightSim Store who now support our products and can help reduce shipping issues/costs based on their locations also.

link:  https://www.aviationmegastore.com/cat/yokes-pedals-joysticks-288.html

Feel free to reach out when ready

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

All the Best

Darryl

ACE Team

Sure wish I would have gotten this kind of treatment when I asked a couple of questions  (3ea) instead of being accused of slowing down production or being accused of chasing. :( 

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

They have been saying this stuff for almost a year. The communication is still terrible. Get a phone number , get a website and then we will review your store front nicely. Until then, The yokes are awesome, the company... Not so much.

• Upvote 1