Sign in to follow this  
DragonAsh

Saitek Radio Panel and PMDG 777 - Com 2 not working?

Basically what it says in the title. I have a Saitek Radio Panel and SPAD. Up until now it's worked flawlessly. The last two times I've flown the PMDG 777, however, when I try to use Com 2, it doesn't work. Specifically, I can change the standby number with no problem, and can see the change is being recognized because the Com2 in the cockpit changes as well. But when I hit Act/Stby to make the standby number active, it resets 'standby' to whatever number I happened to already have active at the time.

Com 2 is the only button this happens with; every other button (Com 1, Nav 1/2 etc) all work flawlessly. It has always worked flawlessly with the PMDG 777 as well. Since the problem appeared I haven't yet flown another airplane so don't know if this is a problem specifically with the PMDG or not.

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, FSX:Steam and everything is up to date.

TIA,

Scott