Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

CS 727 APU and Engines dont start

Hey pilots!

First I want to say I do know the startup procedure for the 727. I am sure this is a problem with the module or FSX in general. But I could not find the reason to this time. So I ask here if anyone has some experience with this fail.

I do all the steps for startup. I use External power. When it comes to engine start, I start the APU... but nothing happens. Just nothing. No EGT rise on the APU, no sound...

I use the turbine sound studios HD sound pack for fsx. With this you can here the panelshaker sound in the VC (constant "trrrrr" sound) but short before I tried to start the APU this sound was stopping suddenly. Could it be that there is something of the CS727 just "give up" in the backround?

I also tried to work with controller settings, I use the saitek pro flight yoke with quadrant. Is this a problem when there is a mixture axis is assigned?

Or does anyone know if there is a keybinding in fsx that could prevent fuel flow to APU?

Thank you!

Greetings

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try this: Start with the default Cessna, cold/dark. Switch on the battery. Now load the 727 and see if the APU will start

Try this: Start with the default Cessna, cold/dark. Switch on the battery. Now load the 727 and see if the APU will start

Thank you! But I tried this already, no success.

In the meantime I have found a solution. I just dont use external power. Instead I start the APU immediately, before I begin with the recieving aircraft checklist. Here it comes to favor that the APU is not consuming any fuel :-)

Regards,

Sign in to follow this