Sign in to follow this  
Dbader

FSLabs A320

Hello Guenseli,

do you have meanwhile any Idea, how to operate the Batteries, GPU and the IntegLights Rotaries on the FSL A320 for P3Dv4.1 in a LUA Script?

Any Help will be highly appreciated and honored by a Donation. :-)

Thanks a Lot in Advance.

Joachim 

2 hours ago, a350pilot said:

Hello Guenseli,

do you have meanwhile any Idea, how to operate the Batteries, GPU and the IntegLights Rotaries on the FSL A320 for P3Dv4.1 in a LUA Script?

Any Help will be highly appreciated and honored by a Donation. :-)

Thanks a Lot in Advance.

Joachim 

Hi Joachim

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately, FSLabs has yet to release a SDK for the A320X. This is not expected until at least the end of the year/early next and will only apply to enhanced versions of the aircraft for ‘cockpit builders’ and ‘professional’ use. Expect to pay for these. 

As a result, we have not worked out a way to operate the ‘flat’ buttons like the batteries, GPU, etc. We can also neither read the FCU, radio and transponder display data nor write to those displays. 

The good news is that all the light knobs are implemented in the latest beta version. If not, I have them working on my system and aim to issue a revised beta shortly. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hello Joachim,

yes, Andrew is right.

I tried everything, includign a complete offset scan during the buttons operation, but nothing works.

I'm really curious what the solution is in the end when we get a SDK.

On the other side, I fear, that FSLabs will try to make money with that SDK and we will ahve to wait and see how much this would be.

Any request from our side to support LINDA wasn't been answered unfortunately. I can simply advise any user to make an request in their forum.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to Guenseli and Andrew again.

FSLabs posted something like this in their Forums. SDK only for Pros or CBs.

Paid 150 Euros for the Bus, that itself is very good. Unfortunately the Product Policy of FSL is lousy.

To pay again for a SDK, i have to decide. If the Price will be moderate, i will maybe pay it.

Last but not Least, thanks for your Replies.

Greetings

Joachim 

Hi to Guenseli and Andrew,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your work with developing this fantastic application. It opens a new world towards to a home cockpit :).

I wanted to map COM radio manipulation on the joystick, and I faced with two problems. First is, that the frequency changes really slow when I press the appropriate button, and it can get false values like 120.94, or 118.51. The second is that there is no COM1 standby swap function integrated.

I've tried to look inside the code via user edit, but I've only found ipc.control(FSL, 77564), but I cannot figure out where this 77564 parameter defined what to do, I'm stucked with this problem, and I have to ask your help. :)

So is it possible to make the fraction frequencies change faster, and to implement a swap funcion?

BTW, if it is not confidential I would be curious about these parameters definition used by FSL Airbus, so you may share that as well.

Thanks for your help, 

Best regards,

Adam

Adam

There is a major problem interfacing with the FSLabs A3xx aircraft due to the total lack of information provided by the developer.

The only buttons I have found access to the non-flat buttons. This was done by a lot of slow interrogation of various outputs when buttons/switches were operated.

I was not able to interface with the radios within the simulation although the default LINDA VRInsight MCP and Saitek Radio Panel do work with pilot clients like vPilot.

Until FSLabs release more information or their proposed ‘professional’ version then you will not be able to achieve what you describe. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scot,

Thanks for your answer I've completely forget I've written here, but in the meantime, I got the same result. With a small programming in Linda Editor, I've called the parameters of FSL control (66587) one by one  from 70000 to 80000 while I was monitoring every lua variables, and yes, unfortunately I couldn't find any of the flat switches listed after all parameter was called, such as APU master which I was looking for.  

Plus I've found the Lua variable toggle function in Linda, and I've realized that P3D communicates out the Lvar value, but when I'm setting the same value (APU master switch) with the toggle function, it can't get inside P3D because of the missing parameter.

Really sad that FSLABS hasn't provided all the necessary parameters (just a few like lights and FCU) for such a huge amount of money.

Regards,

Adam