Sign in to follow this  
Peter32427

Saitek X55 & P3DV3

Regardless of the profile that I use with my X55, when I press either Switch 3 or Switch 5, it causes the under carriage to activate (it's effectively the same as pressing 'G' at the same time).  I've even used the default profile, which does not have anything assigned to either switches 3 or 5, but it still has the effect, i.e the undercarriage is activated!

It is only a problem with P3D as FSX is fine.  I first noticed the problem with the AS A320X, but it is also the same with the default Beech Baron.  I've got all the up to date Saitek drivers and software loaded.

Does anybody have any suggestions or it is just another P3DV3 bug?

Peter

Sorry I don't run X55, only X52, but, if I did have that problem and there is no apparent conflicts with button and axis setup then I would have to assume that something was wrong with the stick. I just don't see a way for "no stick or button input" to cause P3D to receive an input.

Did you ever program thru FSUIPC and just forgot?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

use fsuipc registered version to check the key commands p3d is processing as when you hit the button in question.

may shed light on possible multiple defination

Regardless of the profile that I use with my X55, when I press either Switch 3 or Switch 5, it causes the under carriage to activate (it's effectively the same as pressing 'G' at the same time).  I've even used the default profile, which does not have anything assigned to either switches 3 or 5, but it still has the effect, i.e the undercarriage is activated!

It is only a problem with P3D as FSX is fine.  I first noticed the problem with the AS A320X, but it is also the same with the default Beech Baron.  I've got all the up to date Saitek drivers and software loaded.

Does anybody have any suggestions or it is just another P3DV3 bug?

Peter

I have the X55 running just fine with and without FSUIPC ;-) I never use the Saitek software (only the driver) even with the X52 Pro in the past ;-) Always on driver level :-)

André