Sign in to follow this  
Capt. PERO

SIMstarter v2.7 build 04 released!

I tried downloading both the .zip and the .exe.  Both links download files but my Windows 7 64-bit system can't read the files that download.

Gregg

I tested myself and it worked. Can you make a screenshot of the Operating System Error message if you open the file?

Just for your information: There is a new version "SIMstarter NG" upcoming which will be provided by Aerosoft.

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Hi Pero,

The error says "This file contains invalid data."  I tried both Chrome and Firefox to download.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hmmm, I am sorry about that. Please write me an PM with your email adress. I will send you another dropbox link for the download.

But - if you are a new user of SIMstarter my advice would be waiting until the payware comes out.

SIMstarter freeware won't be supported any more. I hope for your understanding...

Any idea when NG might be available ?   Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

I've been using it for a while and will be purchasing NG as soon as it comes out!

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Any idea when NG might be available ?   Regards.

We are on the final steps and it will be available soon!!!

Captain Pero - good news!  Does the Aerosoft site have an English translation, and how is my previous donation incorporated into the purchase?

Nigel

Vancouver

Captain Pero - good news!  Does the Aerosoft site have an English translation, and how is my previous donation incorporated into the purchase?

Nigel

Vancouver

Sure we have German and English language. The commercial Aerosoft forums are german and english.

To get your free copy please write me an email or PM with your PayPal Emailadress.