Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25NOV15] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - VC Preview!

Awesome. Well done. It feels like the Magic of 10 years ago.... do you remember the welcome page on the 1st August 2005, with 744 v1?

It was of a 744 breaking through the page, like a train through a polystyrene wall. Still remember that :)

SOLD!!!

Thanks for the update, the attention to detail you guys have poured into this is truly amazing!

Oh by the way, I love the green hue in the Fmc given off from the digits and letters.

Keep up the good work and Happy Thanksgiving!

Regards

Looks awesome! I think I will finally switch to P3D V3 when this thing comes out. 

Regards,

Joona L

Amazing work, PMDG.  I never cease to be amazed by the level of detail you guys put into modeling the VC and other subtle details that I probably wouldn't ever notice unless RSR points them out to us.  :-)  You guys are like the BMW of flight simulation, amazing engineering down to even the finest details.

Keep 'em coming!

Yeah, it's a well known FSX issue, which is why it was mentioned. Google around for "FSX mouse cursor FPS drop" and you'll see plenty.

do you know by any chance if the same (issue) is true in P3D v2.5 / 3.x?

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

This looks amazing! Nothing short of what is expected from PMDG these days.

Its pretty surreal and awesome to see how far Flightsim has come from the days when I first started playing this game. FS98...

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

As always..brilliant job.

I started looking at the pictures before reading up what RSR wrote...and started furiously wiping my laptop monitor to get rid of all the "Adhesive Gunk"..soon realizing it was the VC textures.

This is just a dirtaay cockpit..and I love it.(Robert..didn't the screen grime in the NGX frustrate you.How are you able to work with the Queen?)

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

H.M

Very nice,,

Thanks for the update,

Jerry Friz

Beautiful textures art, looks amazing :P, really looking forward to this release!  

Will there be a 2D MCP pop-up (like in 777) ?

Thanx :wink: