Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

Any chance of getting further (ER) variants?

Back when the NGX was released, there was talk of additional ER pack being released after the 6/700.

Is this still on the table, or was this scrapped? I suppose possibly after 747 is out there would be an SP to roll back some improvements (I'm still hoping for new ARIN424 compliant data format and FANS module accepting FMS), and maybe that would be a chance to get some more out? The hull and wings are essentially unchanged (aerodynamically) as I understand, so new FDE shouldn't be a much of an issue...

And maybe scimitar winglets? If PMDG has some data access to those.

...and on a very low voice: a BBJ?  FS community has been badly in need of  a high quality (= PMDG) bizjet for a long-long time now.

Cheers,

Tamas

Oh yes. the BBJ I'd probably like even more than ER.

I agree, I'd love to see another, bigger update for the NGx after the complete 747-package rolls out. Especially the scimitar winglets, the new CFM56-7BE engines (which have a different, shorter exhaust) and maybe new, more modern equipment options for the cockpit. To be honest, I think the 737NGx is PMDG's best product so far and I find flying it way more often than the 777 ... maybe because a 737 has a little bit more 'soul' than an all digital 777. ;)

• Upvote 1