Sign in to follow this  
coolbeans

COLOMBIA bugs

Hi 

I want to thank you guys for this amazing work!  i been using fsgenesis for a few years and after installing your freemeshX i notice the difference in the areas i fly in FSX ...im a commercial pilot so i know my mountains very well  and ever since i install freemesh  i notice a few bugs in my country COLOMBIA.  i dont know how to upload the pics in here but i can give you the airports where i notice spikes around the mountains wich in real life they are NOT there...

SKPE 

SKAR

SKGO

SKVV

SKCL- THE AIRPORT just sinks underground  

i use orbx vector  and even try the Vector configuration tool to fix elevation problems but no luck... also notice that after installing freemeshX  at MADEIRA (LPMA)  there are some spikes in the airport... without freemesh i had no issues with all of this airports... any feedback will be appreciated  once again keep up the great work guys 

For SKCL it needs to be manually moved to AEC ENABLED.  Each time you Run Auto-configuration it needs to moved manually to AEC.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

thanx for the reply guys 

one question... if i want to disable south america mesh but just keep central america which files i need to disable? i notice there are North and South files in the south and central america folder  just the ones that says south??

The file names are based on longitude and latitude. For instance N00W100 is a 10 deg x 10 deg 'tile' where the name of the filename marks the southwest corner of the tile, so N00W100 is a 10 x 10 tile where the corner is located N 00 degrees latitude and W 100 degrees longitude.

Taking a look around the Columbia area, and there are definitely some data anomalies. Good news is that we have a procedure for dealing with this. Working on cleaning this up as I speak.