Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

Bad kitty

Guest Tim757

Anybody else see the story about a cat that got out in the cabin, worked its way up to the flight deck, attacked the FO and forced the plane to make an emergency landing in Belgium?Guess it would have been a Belgian SN Brussles flight to Vienna?Wonder what the ATC/ACARS transcript reads.....?Bet the cat owner sues SN Brussles Airlines.And I just get ticked when my cat jumps up on the keyboard when I am "flying" in MSFS---"As real as it can be"Tim757(Ok, odd post but I am good for another 30 days here)

Guest ba747heavy

I read that article and I was quite amused. My cat does that kinda business all the time, but I never thought to declare an emergency.

Guest yarvelling

Ha Ha!! Yep!! And have you ever noticed that it's always at just the wrong moment when your cat suddenly decides he/she wants a bit of fussing? Mine seems to know instinctively when I'm on an approach, just shy of intercepting the localiser...trying to juggle, speed, flaps, approach hold, gear, and cat is quite something :) :)

Guest ba747heavy

Cats are about the smartest animals I ever met. My cat is much like yours, except she prefers takeoffs to landings. Not to say she hasn't inturrupted my perfect visual approach, but she prefers to bug me on take off, especially when the wx is very poor. :) I can never get mad at the cat either, because she seems to be so innocent. I know its an act but what can I do *g*

Guest yarvelling

'Innocent'...hmmmm!!Hairballs at Top Of Descent, and then a saunter-up as you're coming in, and a pawing at the knee and look in the eye to say "look at what I've left for you on your bedroom carpet...." Little sod!!! ;)Got to love 'em though... :)

Guest Martin

>Bet the cat owner sues SN Brussles Airlines.Well, the cat owner should be glad if the cat isn't charged with attempted hijacking!Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest Martin

It was walking around. ;-)Actually it was travelling in a pet cage, but managed sneak out somehow (one report suggested that a child helped it).Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

> Cats are about the smartest animals I ever met.Some are, some aren't. We have two. One knows how to open the refridgerator. The other has a tendency to run smack into furniture.---Cats are fun. Mine plays Hide-and-go-Puke.

Guest jdu

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Kitty!

Guest xtremdav45

It must be that new terrorist group:Al Catta aka Al Kitty

Guest ba747heavy

>It must be that new terrorist group:>>Al Catta >>aka >>Al Kitty:-lol