Sign in to follow this  

Carenado F406 at FlyTampa Corfu (4K)

Just uploaded, so give YouTube about 30-60mins to get them processed up to 4K res.

Part 1

Part 2 - disabled left engine

As you can see, having a little difficulty keeping the aircraft straight, very sensitive steering and differential brakes.  Actually made three flights with one engine down, all three I messed up.

Cheers, Rob.

Brilliant stuff.  Great scenery as well.   

Rob,  what software are you using to run your GPU Status in the top left of the screen,  it looks so tidy.  I'm using precision, it doesn't look as neat as that 

Rob,  what software are you using to run your GPU Status in the top left of the screen,  it looks so tidy.  I'm using precision, it doesn't look as neat as that 

Hmmm ... I'm using precision X also ... going by memory, there might be some settings for the overlay that enables/disabled drop shadow (I may have turned that off).

Cheers, Rob.

Rob your video looks amazing! I know you're using a 49" Sony XBR 4k TV, could you please post your NVI and In-Game settings.

You're using a Titan X right? Is it the EVGA Superclocked one and do you have 1 or 2 cards?

Also could you list all the add-ons you currently have running in that video. 

Thanks a lot!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Simulator: Prepar3D v3.0

Airport(s): Corfu (FlyTampa LGKR)

Aircraft: Carenado F406 Caravan II

Weather: ASN

AI Traffic: MyTraffic 6

ATC: non-interactive, www.liveATC.net 

Textures: sky custom, other textures REX 4 (soft clouds)

Mesh: PILOT's FTX Global Edition

Other: Orbx HD Trees, PrecipitFX

Flight Time: Casual

Flight Notes: None

Graphics Settings:

http://www.robainscough.com/P3DV3_Set...

Hardware/PC Specs

CPU: Intel i7 5960X @ 4.6Ghz

RAM: 16GB DDR4 CL15 @ 3000Mhz

Video Card: Titan X

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 1TB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB

Monitor: Sony XBR49X850B 4K 

Water Cooling: Dual Loop/pumps EK, 2X240 2" and 1X120 2" radiators, water blocks for CPU, GPUs, chipset, VRM

Device Controllers: GoFlight and Saitek

Alternate Network PC: AMD - 16GB 2TB - flight planning/tracking/weather

Hmmm ... I'm using precision X also .

Ah ye I know what it is now,  when I downloaded Precision, a Skin folder came with it,  that's the one, but I deleted it as I thought it didn't look nice on my desktop.  I have to update Precision anyway,  so i must play around with the Skin options  

You're using a Titan X right? Is it the EVGA Superclocked one and do you have 1 or 2 cards?

My Titan X's were direct from nVidia, I've since added a second water cooling loop for them and these are the OC settings I use when single or SLI (this is profile #2 (conservative), profile #1 add about another 40Mhz to both GPU/Mem:

4d4a838c9090dc170fb4c9c0c894d7d6.jpg

You can read more about my build here if you need specifics: http://www.robainscough.com/5960X_PC_Build.html  (two builds actually, scroll down as there are many pictorials.

Elaine,

This is my Monitor screen, note I don't have "OSD Shadow" enabled.  I haven't done anything in regards to skins, so I guess this is the default setup:

e3d7d9cae30416b414b411039098efc1.jpg

Cheers, Rob.