Sign in to follow this  
buzzlite3

ZSPD Runways

Hi

Can anyone explain why the ZSPD (Shanghai) runways and SID's and STAR's won't display in the FMC DEP/ARR page?

The navdata file appears to have all the runways etc

Using 777-200LR P3Dv3.

Cheers

David Cook

Can anyone explain why the ZSPD (Shanghai) runways and SID's and STAR's won't display in the FMC DEP/ARR page?

If as you say the Navdata appears okay, your are probably making an operator error when you begin to enter the information in the FMC. Certain information needs to be entered in the FMC before your can use the DEP ARR button. Check out Tutorial 1 and see where you are going wrong. I just tried it and all 8 runways and 27 pages of SIDS appear in the FMC.

Hi

The navdata file appears to have all the runways etc

Using 777-200LR P3Dv3.

Cheers

David Cook

Hi, David,

It might be a problem with ARPT_RNWY.DAT.  It is a cache file used by the 777 FMC.  I don't have P3D but in FSX it is located in FSX/PMDG/NavData.  It is not part of the Airac cycle data.  Back it up to another folder and then delete it.  It will rebuild the next time you load the 777.  See if that fixes the problem.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thanks Guys

I tried the ARPT_RNWY.DAT thing and it worked.

I was having the problem before and after I put in a new AFCAD to get all eight runways that are now in service as P3D only shows four runways. Yet to fly in to see how it all lines up.

Cheers

David Cook