Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

KPDX residence

I do. West Hills. Fly out of KHIO, fly mostly GA.Default A/C used to be my Flight-1 Conquest, now its gonna be the FSD 337.bt

Hi Paul,Thanks for the welcome! FSCargo has, as you may know, changed its name to ViMa Freight (in honor of VistaMare Software, Maurizio Gavioli's outfit), and it's progressing nicely. We've got a new beta nearly together, and the objects are starting to pile up as well. Hopefully we can push something out the door pretty soon.thanks,

Guest Leafhopper

I didn't mention it in my post above, but I have my ASEL (1970) with 30.9 hours. I soloed in 14 hours. I was off to a great start and then came the kids, mortgages, transfers (started in Denver - Skyranch airport) and doctors and the years slipped by - Here I am at 62 yrs and I still have 30.9 hours actual flight time. Flight Simulation has helped a lot to fill the void - and it doesn't cost as much, doesn't hurt when I crash (only crash I have had in years of flight simming was in the MAAM B25 - Flight controls froze up taking off from Troutdale - it was real messy) and I can fly anytime the mood strikes me - about 5 hours a week. Being an old ####, I am into Golden Wings and anything with a propeller and pre-glass!! I just set my neighbor up with my old gameport CH yoke and pedals - he is just getting into flight simming - He flew B24s in Italy in '44-45. Did his twenty missions. So that's 2 flight simmers in one block here in Otis, Oregon.

Guest Tom Main

Hi Guys,Myself and another Flight One employee will be arriving in PDX this Saturday for a business trip. I would love to get together with some other simmers maybe Sunday afternoon. As was mentioned earlier maybe a couple of beers and how about some football on the TV.If you are interested, drop me an email at tmain@flight1.comDan and I will be in town until Thursday when I have to head down to the AVSIM convention.Best,Tom MainProject ManagerFlight One Software

Guest abent

A group called northwest sceneries made a payware version of PDX. I can't find their site anywhere. Does anyone know how I could get in touch with these guys and pick up a copy of the scenery?Thanks,Adam