Sign in to follow this  
eatkins

Where to download updates Lear 35?

I got my Lear 35 from PC Aviator where do I get the updates? I bought it on 26 Nov and I see 1.7 is out on the 27th. Checked PC Aviator and could not locate an update.

Eddie

Guest BeaverDriver

You basically re-download the entire aircraft to get the updates. I am not sure that V1.6 is out on PC aviator yet. That said, I bought mine from Flysimware's store and the updates are already there (you can only get those ones if you bought from that store, I believe), but something's gone awry there as I'm getting a message saying I have used up my allotted number of downloads. Not sure how that works if the only way to get new updates is to redownload the aircraft (I've redownloaded 6 times as I am on V1.6), so I sent in a support ticket on Saturday, but not heard back yet (hopefully today). Anyway, sign up at PC Aviator to be notified of updates and when the next one hits the store, you'll be made aware of it. Then just download and reinstall the newest version (if you have extra liveries, save the old aircraft.cfg file and then copy those into the new one).

I hit the same download limit and put in a ticket and got a reset. Maybe he's missed your request being so busy improving the product!

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Guest BeaverDriver

Well, I didn't expect to hear from them over the weekend, so they aren't late with my request. If I haven't heard by tomorrow morning I'll drop them another line.

Would like to buy this at PCAviator (Aust). Anyone know if they have 1.6 or 1.7? Do I need 1.7 for P3D v3?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

Would like to buy this at PCAviator (Aust). Anyone know if they have 1.6 or 1.7? Do I need 1.7 for P3D v3?

Thanks

I picked it up a couple of hours ago and it is V 1.6.

I picked it up a couple of hours ago and it is V 1.6.

Thanks. Does 1.6 include a P3D v3 installer? I'd be buying from PCA Australia site, if that makes a difference.

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

I was using version 1.1 in P3D v3 from day one.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

The most current is v1.7 so check back and I'm sure PC aviator will have it posted soon!

Cheers

Martin

Guest BeaverDriver

I got my problem resolved last night (thanks Flysimware).

I'm sure PCA will be back up very shortly. They're pretty reliable.