Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

red zero displayed

The red circles Is  a non directional beacon NDB  I think  :smile:  

An NDB or Non-Directional Beacon is a ground-based, low frequency radio transmitter used as an instrument approach for airports and offshore platforms. The NDB transmits an omni-directional signal that is received by the ADF or Automatic Direction Finder, a standard instrument onboard aircraft

The Edit button on the Avsim forums is my favourite function.

See,  no one can see my stupidity now   :fool:

That red circle has nothing to do with NDB  or anything else on the sim.  Mysterious for certain........

Does this occur when you are NOT flying online? If not, then I suggest you look at whatever online client you are using to see if it's a setting of some kind.

It is not a function of P3D, that I am aware of.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

It has to be Joe,  i found it on Google  :Pig:

The red circle for an NDB is on a chart, not a part of the aircraft.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The red circle for an NDB is on a chart, not a part of the aircraft.

When flying charts are a required part of the aircraft. :smile:

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

It's either zero or letter "O" :)

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Maybe Somebody stuck a red Polo Mint to the screen:)

Have we completely ruled out my input of it being some sort of Nav guide when flying on line, he he.

Interesting, would be nice to know what it is

Since it only happens when he is flying online, I suspect it's a setting in his online client. I asked but didn't get an answer as to which online client he uses or just straight P3D multiplayer.

Also wonder if it moves with the view or stays static in that spot on the screen.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Also wonder if it moves with the view or stays static in that spot on the screen.

That was my next question. 

This is something we will have to get to the bottom of.   Maybe its a subliminally message,   A new addition to V 3.1 squeezing its way into V 3............