Sign in to follow this  
afbecker

Need Helis compatible with P3D

Since default P3D helis are limited for choice, I am appealing to the other users for their experience in adding available FSX helis to P3d. I am using P3d Version 3.

I have been flying the FSX default Bell 206 for years and would be initially satisfied getting this unit installed into P3d.

I have also read about migration tools but wonder if the process of migration is not more complex than moving/copying files into the appropriate directories in rotorcraft, panels, gauges and sounds directories assuming of course that one knows where they all are in the file structure. My experience has been that developers of aircraft usually enumerate the necessary filename/locations in attached "readme.txt" files and this has ordinarily worked for me.

Please reply with suggestions which might result in a livery of 3 or 4 helis in P3d which operate well. I have been reading about the DodoSim FSX206 but am not convinced that as of now, any non-professional version will perform acceptably in P3d V3.

Thanks for any direction.