Sign in to follow this  
Terrydew

P3d 3.1 before year end

Better to stop the license discussion or otherwise you are begging for the thread to be shut down...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

I also buy the $200 version because I'm not a student, nothing to do with a watermark. Love the way some posters consider us idiots for purchasing the correct version, anyway small rant over better get back on track.

• Upvote 1

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Yes, we do tend to shutdown threads that go the way of the EULA ... unless of course someone is on a EULA mission (i.e. wanting to get an entire thread shutdown), then we shut the individual(s) down.

Back to V3.1 ... I'll try to get the ok to share some information, but I have to go thru the PM (Adam) for approval.

Cheers, Rob.

Yes, we do tend to shutdown threads that go the way of the EULA ... unless of course someone is on a EULA mission (i.e. wanting to get an entire thread shutdown), then we shut the individual(s) down.

Back to V3.1 ... I'll try to get the ok to share some information, but I have to go thru the PM (Adam) for approval.

Cheers, Rob.

Probably have to put the sticky back up on this forum about Eula Discussions. People just can't seem to remember. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Cheers, Rob.

Rob....Thanks for checking in about releasing some 3.1 information for us. You are the bomb!! =@ Having said that, I point out that it has been an hour since that post. What is the hold up???? :LMAO:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I'm still using v2.4 but I was wondering when the ATC window is open I notice the panel is non functional with all  the click spots until I close the window, is this still the same with v3.0? Not a big deal but sometimes it's nice to make panel changes while the ATC window is open?

Cheers

Martin

Hopefully they'll offer better AA or at least a way to use AA (SGSS) with NVI without it actually applying the Clouds...ie FSX DX10 fixer option.

Yes please!!!

The current AA implementation is awful.

With all the absolutely free on-line college courses available nowadays, anyone can become a legitimate student by signing up for any free undergraduate class...

...and in many cases receive actual credit for the courses towards a baccalaureate degree.

There's nothing wrong with learning new stuff anyway!

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Cheers, Rob.

Thank you Rob. You're the best.

With all the absolutely free on-line college courses available nowadays, anyone can become a legitimate student by signing up for any free undergraduate class...

...and in many cases receive actual credit for the courses towards a baccalaureate degree.

There's nothing wrong with learning new stuff anyway!

^There ya go!  Very accurate info!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Lol  Fscotte.   Well this is it,  i really wish my arms were shorter so i couldn't reach my pockets 

Now THAT...was freakin' funny!

!!!!!!!!  :)

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=116029

Quote:

file.php?avatar=124_1439429051.jpg
Beau Hollis Lockheed Martin Posts: 1202 Joined: Wed, 06 Oct 2010, 15:25 Contact: 
Re: Boats in v3: Wakes on 3D waves, bow waves and movement about C-of-G

Unread postby Beau Hollis » Thu, 03 Dec 2015, 17:28

There are a number of water improvements coming in 3.1. I'll be able to clarify more after the "What's New" list has been posted.
Beau Hollis
Prepar3D Rendering System Lead

Well now. Water improvements, eh? I just hope that this includes "white caps" and the illusion of wave motion at altitude.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

+1

Sounds great with water improvements, looking forward to do the 2.5->3.1 switch in the next couple of weeks!

• Upvote 1

Richard Åsberg

After reading that thread, I'm still not really sure about what I should do....

Running 2.5 now with the firm intention to go to v3. I mostly use the OrbX Global family (Base, Vector, OpenLCs), regions and airports. As you know OrbX does not follow the LM v3 guidelines.

If I install 3.0, should I have to reinstall the OrbX sceneries in a few weeks when 3.1. comes up or not ? Is waiting  for 3.1. the smart thing to do at that stage ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam