Sign in to follow this  
Portia911

40%discount @ Eaglesoft

Good question. There stuff is quite aged now and whilst they are system faithful Im not so sure about the graphics which are a bit long in the tooth..Anyone care to comment?

ZORAN

Try 'em, if not satisfied they are refundable. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Try 'em, if not satisfied they are refundable. :wink:

Hi.  I see quite a few posts from you here and there where you promote your products.

Personally, I think it's fine that you're advertising and promoting your products, but frankly just marketing alone won't solve your problem which I'm guessing is weak sales.

Your planes are nice but 1)they're dated, and 2)they're relatively expensive, especially considering their age.

Why don't you upgrade your aircraft, starting with the VCs?  Maybe then your slaes will increase.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Dave, you mean like those on our FB Page? If interested, follow the FB link from our site. The discount sales are intended as customer appreciation for the Holidays. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png