Sign in to follow this  
yardenbe

LINDA 2.6.6 + P3Dv3 + Saitek & OpenCockpits modules + Endless ntdll.dll CTDs

Hi guys,

I recently moved to Windows 10 and P3Dv3 and installed the latest LINDA 2.6.6 for my following modules:
Saitek Switch Panel
Saitek Radio Panel
Flightsimpm.co.uk Boeing 737 Lower OH switches (ignition and lights)
I also own OpenCockpits MCP and EFIS modules operating with SIOC and OC4BA.

Unfortunately, since installing LINDA every time any hardware disconnects and reconnects P3Dv3 crashes with ntdll.dll causing the error.
It happens even with OpenCockpits modules disconnected. 

In addition, I am also stuggling to operate P3D with LINDA, as many times when LINDA fires up, P3D crashes with the same ntdll.dll error.

Also, in Windows 10, any time LINDA detects a connected and reconnected hardware even with they are connected with no problems (happens all the time frankly) - The sound in P3D/FSX stops for a split second, only to come back later - it happens every 20 seconds or so.

I am starting to get frustrated from all of this situation.

If anyone has any solution for this, please throw a bone for me :D

Hi guys,

I recently moved to Windows 10 and P3Dv3 and installed the latest LINDA 2.6.6 for my following modules:

Saitek Switch Panel

Saitek Radio Panel

Flightsimpm.co.uk Boeing 737 Lower OH switches (ignition and lights)

I also own OpenCockpits MCP and EFIS modules operating with SIOC and OC4BA.

Unfortunately, since installing LINDA every time any hardware disconnects and reconnects P3Dv3 crashes with ntdll.dll causing the error.

It happens even with OpenCockpits modules disconnected. 

In addition, I am also stuggling to operate P3D with LINDA, as many times when LINDA fires up, P3D crashes with the same ntdll.dll error.

Also, in Windows 10, any time LINDA detects a connected and reconnected hardware even with they are connected with no problems (happens all the time frankly) - The sound in P3D/FSX stops for a split second, only to come back later - it happens every 20 seconds or so.

I am starting to get frustrated from all of this situation.

If anyone has any solution for this, please throw a bone for me :D

Sorry to hear of your problems and growing frustration. I can do nothing about Win10 disconnecting devices. I am staying with Win7. However, you can stop LINDA reacting dynamically to reconnect devices by going to settings and deselecting Dynamic Devices.

I have LINDA 2.6.6 working fine with P3Dv3 and have not seen any crashes. I do have issues with the Saiek Radio Panel. This work is planned for this winter. I am sorry but I have no knowledge of the OpenCockpit devices you are using so I can offer no answers.

What was your last working LINDA configuration? If you had a useable set up I suggest you reinstall from the backups you made - didn't you.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks for the prompt response!

The thing is, I already tried installing LINDA from scratch a couple of times to no avail.

My last working configuration was in FSX. But still, I cant solve this one. 

The Saitek radio panel isnt configured in LINDA whatsoever. I usually used SPAD or Saitek's drivers for that. I only use LINDA to configure my switch panels.

Opencockpits is also not related to the issue, as it occurs with the modules disconnected as well.  

I would ask you to do 2 things so I can see if I can get to working. Start LINDA with P3Dv3 and open the LINDA Console window. Then click on restart LUA engine. Cut and paste the contents of the Console to a text file and email it to me linda@awginfosys.net together with the file linda2.log.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

I have also WIn10 but no problems.

I can P3D also force to throw a ntdll error when I use an A2A aircraft and do NOT use panel serialisation.

And I can force P3D to crash if I load any PMDG directly in flight. You have always have to load them via P3D welcome screen and no other aircraft before, otherwise P3D crashes.

Can't say if that has sth. to do with your errors ....

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------