Sign in to follow this  
Mickeyj

MJ´s goin far east

I just discovered Japan as a great playground with nice scenery add ons. I got me Wing Creations Nagasaki, Niigata and the Flyers freeware Hiroshima. First up in the video row is Niigata airport.

Enjoy and thanks for watching

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Very good Michael,  great little movie, good choice of music as well.  Very tastefully done  :smile:

Hello thank you :) Glad you liked it. Japan with these sceneries is a pretty nice place to hang around. The only no fly zone that i found is the Haneda area. Frames go down to the low 20s to mid 10s :(. Whereas Narita even when it is crowded with ai is very flyable.

The Q400 with its complexity is a masterpiece of anadd on. The FPS performance is outstanding. I did a few hops between Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Hiroshima and Niigata. Niigata to Fukoshima and Sendai. Wing Creation has these airfields as well in their produkt line. I think i will go for RJSF and RJSN they look great too and are located in less FPS eating areas :)

There is one special place, its Hiroshima. I have a freeware version of the airfield. It has almost payware standard. One will get it from the dev via email. I found it somewhere on youtube. I conracted the dev and within 24 hours i had a dl link. Great stuff an a good addition. Will upload a screenie soon. :)

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg