Sign in to follow this  
Bionor

Rotate MD-80 Imminent release X-Plane

The first of the two most anticipated aircraft addons for X-plane is almost here! (The other being IXEG 737)

http://rotatesim.com/md-80-coming-soon/

It looks nothing short of fantastic!!

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

They have advised release is marked for next week (week starting 7th December).

• Upvote 1

I'm on this one as soon as it's released.

NAX669.png

Excited to finally fly it!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Count me 'in' as well....wow...and yes...that wing shot...and being XPX.42.... 25 and up FPS can be maintained, as has been my experience.

I don't have a 'study sim aircraft'.

This one will be the first...

So... Does anyone know what level of systems simulation they have achieved?  Appreciate it's not released yet, but I've not been following particularly closely, I have no idea whether they are going for sim-lite or trying to give IXEG/PMDG a run for their money.

They've definitely got the visual element right.

So... Does anyone know what level of systems simulation they have achieved?  Appreciate it's not released yet, but I've not been following particularly closely, I have no idea whether they are going for sim-lite or trying to give IXEG/PMDG a run for their money.

They've definitely got the visual element right.

sofar it has been marketed as a study sim.  What it finally will be remains to be seen :D

Well, that's first heavy metal aircraft I am actually very interested in (unless DC-3 can count?  :Raised Eyebrow:) flying. Newer Boeing/Airbus productions just lack soul for me, and seems like Rotate was able to capture the feel of MD-80 just perfectly.

An instabuy for me. Extremely excited.

• Upvote 1

Great news! I've been having my eyes on this one for some time and will get it on day 0. Anyone knows if they've published any documents for it? Would be nice to read up on the aircraft before I get to purchase it!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12