Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew WEEKEND sale ends Dec 6th. Coupon Code: DEC2015

FS2CREW SPECIAL WEEKEND SALE - 30 PERCENT OFF - ENDS DECEMBER 6TH!

• Use Coupon Code: DEC2015
  • The code works on the FS2Crew website only at: www.fs2crew.com
  • Applies to all Windows version downloadable product, including the newly released PMDG 737 "Reboot" version.

1449173008.jpeg

20339.jpg

Hah! I Are my eyes wrong or I can see a 747 cockpit here?

I hope it's a hint of what is coming close. :wink:

Sigh, wish I knew this. I recently bought fs2crew add-on last week with the $5 reboot coupon. :(

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Well fooey!  I might have allocated my Black Friday budget differently had you posted this sale last week like everyone else.  Now its too late, the budget has already been spent.  Afraid you lost a sale from me guys.  Too bad.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

It's requires the PMDG 737 NGX aircraft (SP1D or later).

Hi,

Actually I mean the 2D panel, as I remember loading up the NGX 2D panel as the default view in the previous version was required. Is it still the case with the reboot version?

Thanks,

Zicheng Cai

Zicheng Cai

Hi,

Actually I mean the 2D panel, as I remember loading up the NGX 2D panel as the default view in the previous version was required. Is it still the case with the reboot version?

Thanks,

Zicheng Cai

It seems to vary from user to user, and I recall in P3D V3 isn't not an issue at all.

You can try the VC by default.  If you get the SDK Warning message, just set the option back to 2D.

I load in the VC with the ngx, 777, a320, q400 and have no issues in p3dv3.

On another note, could you hurry up and release something new so I can take advantage of your sales Brian? :)

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Sorry if I asked this twice but need an answer before purchase. With the 737 NGX can I start the FS2Crew checklist at engines running and ready for take off or do I have to always start at the beginning?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hah! I Are my eyes wrong or I can see a 747 cockpit here?

I hope it's a hint of what is coming close. :wink:

Better yet, it is not just any 747 cockpit, but a 748!

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

Bought the reboot!

Sorry if I asked this twice but need an answer before purchase. With the 737 NGX can I start the FS2Crew checklist at engines running and ready for take off or do I have to always start at the beginning?

With the button version you can scroll through the phases and e.g. take it from flight control check or from before takeoff cl, or any place you like.

I guess the voice version is similar, but haven't tried it yet.

You can also search for the online manual and read through it:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/manuals/NGX%20REBOOT%20MAIN%20OPS%20MANUAL.pdf

Regards, Perry

Tool late now.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png