Well, this is the $1000 dollar question that perhaps no-one will be able to answer, but here goes...

I'm in the market for a new yoke and have narrowed my choice to either the PFC Saab or Beech yoke OR the Yoko yoke. They both seem to get good reviews and construction looks very similar. Price point looks to be identical (around $900), especially since Yoko appears to gave made their price more competitive.

So, I'm really wanting to get personal experiences from those who use either product. It would be nice to try both first but that just isn't possible. Most of my flying is in the Q400 and bizjets with occasional C182 hop. I use TrackIR so a hat switch isn't necessary.

So, fire away guys.

PFC have been around for years business must be good because they don't seem to need to cut prices to get sales

Spending that much I would feel happier knowing I could get parts for my yoke years down the road, and then there are the great matching PFC throttles to think about.

I have dual Force feedback Cessna yokes from Flight Illusion in my Cessna 182 panel. About $1,500 each. Forces can be adjusted for different airplanes. I am very satisfied with them and for me, well worth the price if someone is going to spend roughly $1,000.00 for a yoke.

Bill Davis

Hi,

Prior to updating to a full 737 flight deck, I was using the Saab PFC Column yoke. I've had it for years, I just sent it back about a year ago to get overhauled. It now sits in my garage. As far as the yoke itself, well built, strong, they use quality rocker switches.

If I had to do over again, I would buy this yoke in a heartbeat. To bad you're not in the Boca area I'd let it go for $700.00.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

PFC's are solid yokes.  I have the Beech yoke -and it is probably the best single investment I have ever made for flightsim - apart from the PC itself.  

I have had a PFC yoke in the past, and currently use a Yoko.  As stated above, the PFC yokes are solid products.  I would give the Yoko the edge however, due to the increased travel in the pitch axis and overall feel during use.  Very happy with my purchase of the Yoko!

Gerald

I have the PFC Cirrus II console, which also holds a Beechcraft PFC yoke. I can confirm the other statements: Very solid product, feels very professional and last years if not decades. However, if I invested now, I would go for a control loaded yoke (Brunner, Flightillusion)

Thomas

• Upvote 1