Sign in to follow this  
ddressel

PMDG 737 TOGA

hi everybody,

does anyone know, how to assigne the TOGA-Butten on the TQ to LINDA or FSUPIC?

Using LINDA 2.6.6 and Linda PMDG 737 NGX module version 3.4

kind regards

Dieter

Why don't you just use the hidden button on the Glare shield (dashboard if you will)? Seems so easy.

It's just to the left of the pilot F/D (Flight Director) button and just below the Course Heading dial.

Move your mouse around that area and you'll see it change to a hand.

Of course, I'm not sure what LINDA is? I used to date one, but I doubt it's the same.

Of course, I'm not sure what LINDA is? I used to date one, but I doubt it's the same.

Lua Integrated Non-Complex Device Assigning, a software for assigning joystick keys. This is its support forum. I agree that it's pretty easy to just use the clickspot, but a button would be more realistic. I actually dated a Linda once as well, and it definitely wasn't the same ("Non-Complex" wasn't how I'd describe her!)

Oh really?

I'm sure you are much more comfortable creating LUA scripts for each function separate and assigning them via FSUIPC.

Have you ever done that as it was common in "pre-LINDA-times"???

Have you ever tried to use a VRInsight Combo without LINDA?

That is complex!  :wink:

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've used this way. Look in ngx CDU for a TOGA keyboard combination, and than assign this combination to your device button in fsuipc.