Sign in to follow this  

What to buy up to 6 Orbx airports...

What to buy up to 6 Orbx airports but not the surrounding scenery or Vector. I still prefer MegaSceneryEarth 2/4 and other photo scenery such as BlueSky, etc unfortunately John's company wants to control everything.

These are the airports... 

NA KSTS Sonoma County

NA KSQL San Carlos

NA KEGE Eagle County

NA PAHO Homer + maybe FTX Southern Alaska if the granite rocks have been improved (important to me).

Plus

EU Southampton EGHI

Any comments would be helpful unless you try to convince me to ditch my photo scenery.  :Tounge:

Darryl

What to buy up to 6 Orbx airports but not the surrounding scenery or Vector. I still prefer MegaSceneryEarth 2/4 and other photo scenery such as BlueSky, etc unfortunately John's company wants to control everything.

These are the airports... 

NA KSTS Sonoma County

NA KSQL San Carlos

NA KEGE Eagle County

NA PAHO Homer + maybe FTX Southern Alaska if the granite rocks have been improved (important to me).

Plus

EU Southampton EGHI

Any comments would be helpful unless you try to convince me to ditch my photo scenery.  :Tounge:

Darryl

Hi Darryl

you can get them from here http://www.flightsimstore.com/ However despite of KEGE you will need the regions to get these airports to work.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Darryl,

FTX EGHI Southampton works just fine with PlayHorizon VFR GenX photoscenery. All you need is one of the FTX UK regions (it does not need to be active, so Northern Ireland would do). Unfortunately I can't help you with the other ones, since I only fly around the UK and Ireland.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

My recommendation would be Sedona and Palm Springs

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

MickeyJ is right, you're going to have to buy the regions to get them work.  I'd offer, if you are dead set on PAHO Homer (with the Alaska region) you really should consider PAJN Juneau International.  The scenery is beautiful and the approaches to the airport are challenging but fun.  

I recommend any airport where a 777 can land Darryl (hint hint) such as AYPY or NSTU

Chris Sunseri

I second PAHO and EGHI, but I have them running on top of the respective full-fat regions. Not sure how they look above something else.

KEGE I second also, and it works just fine on top of the ultra-res MSEv2 Rocky Mountains.

And another vote for KPSP which I have running alongside BlueSkyScenery.

@ Chris:

I landed mine at KSQL, not sure about the takeoff, though!!   :p0802:

I second PAHO and EGHI, but I have them running on top of the respective full-fat regions. Not sure how they look above something else.

KEGE I second also, and it works just fine on top of the ultra-res MSEv2 Rocky Mountains.

And another vote for KPSP which I have running alongside BlueSkyScenery.

@ Chris:

I landed mine at KSQL, not sure about the takeoff, though!!   :p0802:

Yeah Ollie I'd say taking off from KSQL's 2600ft runway might be a challenge :p0805:

Chris Sunseri