Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Accu-Feel V2 for Prepar3D V3

Updated Original Post to Install A2A Accu-Feel 

==========

To Install A2A Accu-Feel follow the steps below 

1 Right click on the Accu-Feel Installer and Run as Administrator.    2 The Installer will tell you that  "FSX Installation not found"  This is ok, Navigate to your main Prepar3D V3 folder.   3 This is perfect, Click Next and follow the simple steps. 

25024060410_ab2151bb78_o.png

I have now installed Accu-Feel,   but I will now need to add a Command Entry in my dll.xml so Accu-Feel will Launch with Prepar3D 

The file you need to find is located below..........

Computer ► Local Disk (C:) ► Users ► You ► AppData ► Roaming ► Lockheed Martin ► PreparD v3   dll.xml

If there is no dll.xml file in this Location, You can create one, follow the steps. 

4 Right Click anywhere on the White bit,   Click New, Click Tex Document.   5  As you can see your new file by default is called New Text Document.txt.   I will Right Click and Rename it to dll.xml

25201417792_42abdee70e_o.png

6  Right Click on your new dll.xml file,  Down to Open with,  Click into Notepad.   7 As you can see, I have already Pasted the Command Entry into my dll.xml file.  I will now Click File and Save (Top left)

Note: the Image number shows 20 lines of Tex,  The first 6 lines is your Header Code, This will look the same in every dll.xml file in this location,  The last 14 lines is your Accu-Feel Launch Entry 

25226556971_13cf32cb87_o.png

That's it, Launch Prepar3D and away you go. 

24952001779_70f84326bf_o.png

You can Copy and Paste the below Tex directly into your dll.xml file.   Note:  If you already have a dll.xml file in this Location you can just Copy and Paste the last 14 lines into the bottom of your dll.xml file  (Accu-Feel Entry) 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="Launch">

<Descr>Launch</Descr>

<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>A2A Feel</Name>

<Path>Modules\A2A_Feel.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>AccuFeelMenu</Name>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

Edited by Elaine Dixon
Updated Original post
  • Upvote 1

I was interested in this product too, more for the environmental effects on the airframe. Any good?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Great news Elaine.  Thanks for checking it out.  :smile:

Thanks for checking this out Elaine. Too bad A2A does not have a true P3D version. Maybe they will in the future. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thanks Elaine,

i forgott about AccuFeel. I have it since the ol´ days of FSX. gotta install it too :)

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Also wanted to know being as I am thinking of purchasing Accu-Feelv2.  Thanks

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Looks like a really good app and I will consider purchasing if they fully support the product for P3D v3. I am kind of funny that way.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I was interested in this product too, more for the environmental effects on the airframe. Any good?

Yes very good,  you get the shaking on Stalls and hear the winds fighting against the frame and that.  The lose cabin sound is very nice.  Loads of niceties to play with. 

In the coming days i will install my Flight1 Superking again and try that 

Looks like a really good app and I will consider purchasing if they fully support the product for P3D v3. I am kind of funny that way.

Well that's true Mike,  i would much rather do it naturally alight.  Hopefully i will get a discount when repurchasing the V3 installer  (oh i can just see the threads now)  :smile:

Hi,

I have a question. so if using asn and have turbulence set via asn do you switch it off ? set to 0, in a2a accu feel?

also sea? set to 0? as using p3d wave animation?

thanks

mike

A2A makes great products, it's a shame they won't update some of the older stuff to be compatible with v3