Sign in to follow this  
skip d

pc aviator

Has anybody had problems re-downloading products purchased from PC Aviator ?

The reason I ask is that I have made 5 purchases over the last 3 yrs from them....to my complete satisfaction.Here's the problem. After setting up my new computer(ADDED cpu;hdd;mb)

I proceeded to my order history section on PC Aviator. Only 1 of the 5 orders showed a "download link".In their FAQ it say to re-download by clicking on the link in your order....good for 10 yrs.

I've sent an e-mail to PC Aviator's Customer Support concerning this a week ago...havn't heard a thing from them ??....just wondering.

Skip D

Has anybody had problems re-downloading products purchased from PC Aviator ?

The reason I ask is that I have made 5 purchases over the last 3 yrs from them....to my complete satisfaction.Here's the problem. After setting up my new computer(ADDED cpu;hdd;mb)

I proceeded to my order history section on PC Aviator. Only 1 of the 5 orders showed a "download link".In their FAQ it say to re-download by clicking on the link in your order....good for 10 yrs.

I've sent an e-mail to PC Aviator's Customer Support concerning this a week ago...havn't heard a thing from them ??....just wondering.

Skip D

I have been satisfied with PC Aviator and all of my purchases over the last 3 years are still available for download in my order history.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

They were kind enough to email me to announce an update for a plane I bought previously. When I went to my order page only maybe two download links out of six or seven purchases were available. I opened a support ticket but it took almost a week for them to mail me a link. Hopefully, you'll hear from them soon.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

I'm also missing all orders prior to Jun of this year in the order history.  I've kept the emails with order numbers etc so hopefully it won't be a problem.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Are the above posts referring to the US store or the Australian store of PC Aviator?

Gary

Hi Gary......All of my orders show a So. Carolina address for PC Aviator.

Dave.......that's what I'm hoping also......curious that 1 of 5 orders would have the link though ??

I'll keep watching the mail box !!

Thanx all for the info

Why I asked which store it was was because the sites of both stores were down on 2 December.

On the PC Aviator Australia Community Forum, Dean (the manager of the Australian store) provided a status report, part of which mentioned the problem starting as;

some small bug but the end result was a major crash of the server needing all files to be reuploaded from a backup. The good thing is the store and the most critical data (order data etc) gets backed up on pretty much a continuing and rolling basis so no critical data was lost. Reuploading the entire store takes a fair chunk of time (12 hours I am told) so that accounted for a bit of it... Then the SQL issues had to be sorted out thereafter. It took a little longer than expected but everything appears to be back up and running now."

I don't know if that explanation extends to the US store but it appears to indicate that no order data etc was lost (at least from the Australian store).

Gary