Sign in to follow this  
joolsd

Ezdok messed up P3d camera

I had a terrible install of Ezdok, and it has messed up my cameras in P3D v3.

The support for this software seems a bit difficult to grasp at the moment. The name is the first confusing thing...When I first purchased it it was called EZdok, and now it is called EZCA ?

Eventhough I disabled the virus scanner, it came back on and and scanned and said that EZCA/Ezdok.... what ever it is called is a virus.

I can do two things.

1. try and get the old cameras back, knowing I can be confident that they are there if Edzok doesn't work. How can i do this?

2. Try and install  EZdokCamera > EZCA_1187

It is a shame because it is difficult to fly with the default camera, they completely suck to be honest. Yet EZCA is a better camera experience, when I do get it installed.

Where is the offical instuctions for this product?

many thanks

Jools

EDIT: I think the problem is that I am not sure if it has installed correctly.

I have installed EZdokCamera then the  EZCA_1187 update by over writing the files. I have ran as admin, and configured with the config tool for P3d v3.

When in P3d v3 the EZCA VC cam is running and the keys are un assigned, where is the 'add on' section of EZDOK?

EDIT:

I managed to get it back to how it was using the config tool and restoring FSX (P3D).  So that is a good thing.